Modeling of industrial energy consumption: An introduction and context
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reinhard Madlener & Marcel Wickart, 2004.
"Optimal Technology Choice and Investment Timing: A Stochastic Model of Industrial Cogeneration vs. Heat-Only Production,"
CEPE Working paper series
04-37, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Wickart, Marcel & Madlener, Reinhard, 2007. "Optimal technology choice and investment timing: A stochastic model of industrial cogeneration vs. heat-only production," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 934-952, July.
- Sanchez-Ubeda, Eugenio Fco. & Berzosa, Ana, 2007. "Modeling and forecasting industrial end-use natural gas consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 710-742, July.
- Huntington, Hillard G., 2007. "Industrial natural gas consumption in the United States: An empirical model for evaluating future trends," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 743-759, July.
- Daniels, B.W. & Van Dril, A.W.N., 2007. "Save production: A bottom-up energy model for Dutch industry and agriculture," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 847-867, July.
- Tol, Richard S.J. & Weyant, John P., 2006. "Energy economics' most influential papers," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 405-409, July.
- Liu, Na & Ang, B.W., 2007. "Factors shaping aggregate energy intensity trend for industry: Energy intensity versus product mix," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 609-635, July.
- Diakoulaki, D. & Mandaraka, M., 2007. "Decomposition analysis for assessing the progress in decoupling industrial growth from CO2 emissions in the EU manufacturing sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 636-664, July.
- Allan, Grant & Hanley, Nick & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim & Turner, Karen, 2007. "The impact of increased efficiency in the industrial use of energy: A computable general equilibrium analysis for the United Kingdom," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 779-798, July.
- Olutomi I Adeyemi & Lester C Hunt, 2006.
"Modelling OECD Industrial Energy Demand: Asymmetric Price Responses and Energy – Saving Technical Change,"
Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS)
115, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Adeyemi, Olutomi I. & Hunt, Lester C., 2007. "Modelling OECD industrial energy demand: Asymmetric price responses and energy-saving technical change," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 693-709, July.
- Oda, Junichiro & Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Tomoda, Toshimasa, 2007. "Diffusion of energy efficient technologies and CO2 emission reductions in iron and steel sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 868-888, July.
- Gielen, Dolf & Taylor, Michael, 2007. "Modelling industrial energy use: The IEAs Energy Technology Perspectives," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 889-912, July.
- Murphy, Rose & Rivers, Nic & Jaccard, Mark, 2007. "Hybrid modeling of industrial energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions with an application to Canada," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 826-846, July.
- Enevoldsen, Martin K. & Ryelund, Anders V. & Andersen, Mikael Skou, 2007. "Decoupling of industrial energy consumption and CO2-emissions in energy-intensive industries in Scandinavia," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 665-692, July.
- Schumacher, Katja & Sands, Ronald D., 2007.
"Where are the industrial technologies in energy-economy models? An innovative CGE approach for steel production in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 799-825, July.
- Katja Schumacher & Ronald D. Sands, 2006. "Where Are the Industrial Technologies in Energy-Economy Models?: An Innovative CGE Approach for Steel Production in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 605, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:29:y:2007:i:4:p:599-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.