Industrial natural gas consumption in the United States: An empirical model for evaluating future trends
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen P. A. Brown, 2005. "Natural gas pricing: do oil prices still matter?," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Jul, pages 9-11.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Werner Ploberger, 1992.
"Optimal Tests When a Nuisance Parameter Is Present Only Under the Alternative,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1015, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andrews, Donald W K & Ploberger, Werner, 1994. "Optimal Tests When a Nuisance Parameter Is Present Only under the Alternative," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1383-1414, November.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1993.
"Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 821-56, July.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1990. "Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 943, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gail R. Blattenberger & Lester D. Taylor & Robert K.Rennhack, 1983. "Natural Gas Availability and the Residential Demand for Energy," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 23-45.
- Geoffrey Rothwell, 2005. "Can the Modular Helium Reactor Compete in the Hydrogen Economy," Discussion Papers 05-001, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Nic Rivers & Mark Jaccard, 2005. "Combining Top-Down and Bottom-Up Approaches to Energy-Economy Modeling Using Discrete Choice Methods," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 83-106.
- Gale Boyd & George Tolley & Joseph Pang, 2002. "Plant Level Productivity, Efficiency, and Environmental Performance of the Container Glass Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(1), pages 29-43, September.
- Gale A. Boyd and Joseph M. Roop, 2004. "A Note on the Fisher Ideal Index Decomposition for Structural Change in Energy Intensity," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 87-102.
- Hendry, David F., 1995. "Dynamic Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283164, December.
- Hillard G. Huntington, 1978. "Federal Price Regulation and the Supply of Natural Gas in a Segmented Field Market," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(3), pages 337-347.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:29:y:2007:i:4:p:743-759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.