Integrated management of cogeneration plants and district heating networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marshman, D.J. & Chmelyk, T. & Sidhu, M.S. & Gopaluni, R.B. & Dumont, G.A., 2010. "Energy optimization in a pulp and paper mill cogeneration facility," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3514-3525, November.
- Carpaneto, Enrico & Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi & Russo, Angela, 2011. "Cogeneration planning under uncertainty: Part I: Multiple time frame approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1059-1067, April.
- Lin, Fu & Yi, Jiang, 2000. "Optimal operation of a CHP plant for space heating as a peak load regulating plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 283-298.
- Zhao, H. & Holst, J. & Arvastson, L., 1998. "Optimal operation of coproduction with storage," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 859-866.
- Carpaneto, Enrico & Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi & Russo, Angela, 2011. "Cogeneration planning under uncertainty. Part II: Decision theory-based assessment of planning alternatives," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1075-1083, April.
- Rolfsman, Björn, 2004. "Combined heat-and-power plants and district heating in a deregulated electricity market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 37-52, May.
- Heller, A. J., 2002. "Heat-load modelling for large systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 371-387, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noussan, Michel & Jarre, Matteo & Roberto, Roberta & Russolillo, Daniele, 2018. "Combined vs separate heat and power production – Primary energy comparison in high renewable share contexts," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 213(C), pages 1-10.
- Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2014. "MES (multi-energy systems): An overview of concepts and evaluation models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1-17.
- Capuder, Tomislav & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2014. "Techno-economic and environmental modelling and optimization of flexible distributed multi-generation options," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 516-533.
- Li, Yan & Chang, Shanshan & Fu, Lin & Zhang, Shuyan, 2016. "A technology review on recovering waste heat from the condensers of large turbine units in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 287-296.
- Mazhar, Abdur Rehman & Liu, Shuli & Shukla, Ashish, 2018. "A state of art review on the district heating systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 420-439.
- Best, Robert E. & Rezazadeh Kalehbasti, P. & Lepech, Michael D., 2020. "A novel approach to district heating and cooling network design based on life cycle cost optimization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C).
- Tereshchenko, Tymofii & Nord, Natasa, 2016. "Energy planning of district heating for future building stock based on renewable energies and increasing supply flexibility," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1227-1244.
- Weinand, Jann Michael & Kleinebrahm, Max & McKenna, Russell & Mainzer, Kai & Fichtner, Wolf, 2019. "Developing a combinatorial optimisation approach to design district heating networks based on deep geothermal energy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 251(C), pages 1-1.
- Daschner, Robert & Binder, Samir & Mocker, Mario, 2013. "Pebble bed regenerator and storage system for high temperature use," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 394-401.
- Ondeck, Abigail D. & Edgar, Thomas F. & Baldea, Michael, 2015. "Optimal operation of a residential district-level combined photovoltaic/natural gas power and cooling system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 593-606.
- Howell, Shaun & Rezgui, Yacine & Hippolyte, Jean-Laurent & Jayan, Bejay & Li, Haijiang, 2017. "Towards the next generation of smart grids: Semantic and holonic multi-agent management of distributed energy resources," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 193-214.
- Zhao, Shifei & Ge, Zhihua & He, Jie & Wang, Chunlan & Yang, Yongping & Li, Peifeng, 2017. "A novel mechanism for exhaust steam waste heat recovery in combined heat and power unit," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 596-606.
- Duquette, Jean & Rowe, Andrew & Wild, Peter, 2016. "Thermal performance of a steady state physical pipe model for simulating district heating grids with variable flow," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 383-393.
- Yan, Aibin & Zhao, Jun & An, Qingsong & Zhao, Yulong & Li, Hailong & Huang, Yrjö Jun, 2013. "Hydraulic performance of a new district heating systems with distributed variable speed pumps," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 876-885.
- Jiménez-Espadafor Aguilar, Francisco & Quintero, R. Rodríguez & Trujillo, E. Carvajal & García, Miguel Torres, 2014. "Analysis of regulation methods of a combined heat and power plant based on gas turbines," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 574-589.
- Guelpa, Elisa & Barbero, Giulia & Sciacovelli, Adriano & Verda, Vittorio, 2017. "Peak-shaving in district heating systems through optimal management of the thermal request of buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 706-714.
- Vivian, Jacopo & Quaggiotto, Davide & Zarrella, Angelo, 2020. "Increasing the energy flexibility of existing district heating networks through flow rate variations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 275(C).
- Guelpa, Elisa & Bischi, Aldo & Verda, Vittorio & Chertkov, Michael & Lund, Henrik, 2019. "Towards future infrastructures for sustainable multi-energy systems: A review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 2-21.
More about this item
KeywordsCombined heat and power; District heating networks; Dynamic heat storage; Energy saving; Simulation engineering; Mathematical models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:97:y:2012:i:c:p:590-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.