Cogeneration planning under uncertainty. Part II: Decision theory-based assessment of planning alternatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2009. "Distributed multi-generation: A comprehensive view," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 535-551, April.
- Matos, Manuel A., 2007. "Decision under risk as a multicriteria problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1516-1529, September.
- Siddiqui, Afzal S. & Maribu, Karl, 2009. "Investment and upgrade in distributed generation under uncertainty," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 25-37, January.
- Al-Mansour, Fouad & Kožuh, Mitja, 2007. "Risk analysis for CHP decision making within the conditions of an open electricity market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1905-1916.
- Kaikko, Juha & Backman, Jari, 2007. "Technical and economic performance analysis for a microturbine in combined heat and power generation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 378-387.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carpaneto, Enrico & Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi & Russo, Angela, 2011. "Cogeneration planning under uncertainty: Part I: Multiple time frame approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1059-1067, April.
- Ersoz, Ibrahim & Colak, Uner, 2016. "Combined cooling, heat and power planning under uncertainty," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 1016-1025.
- Barelli, L. & Barluzzi, E. & Bidini, G., 2011. "Modeling of a 1Â MW cogenerative internal combustion engine for diagnostic scopes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(8), pages 2702-2712, August.
- Dong, Cong & Huang, Guohe & Cai, Yanpeng & Cheng, Guanhui & Tan, Qian, 2016. "Bayesian interval robust optimization for sustainable energy system planning in Qiqihar City, China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 357-376.
- Pini Prato, Alessandro & Strobino, Fabrizio & Broccardo, Marco & Parodi Giusino, Luigi, 2012. "Integrated management of cogeneration plants and district heating networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 590-600.
- Van Dael, Miet & Van Passel, Steven & Pelkmans, Luc & Guisson, Ruben & Reumermann, Patrick & Luzardo, Nathalie Marquez & Witters, Nele & Broeze, Jan, 2013. "A techno-economic evaluation of a biomass energy conversion park," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 611-622.
- Schachter, Jonathan A. & Mancarella, Pierluigi & Moriarty, John & Shaw, Rita, 2016. "Flexible investment under uncertainty in smart distribution networks with demand side response: Assessment framework and practical implementation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 439-449.
- Guido Carpinelli & Anna Rita di Fazio & Shahab Khormali & Fabio Mottola, 2014. "Optimal Sizing of Battery Storage Systems for Industrial Applications when Uncertainties Exist," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2014. "MES (multi-energy systems): An overview of concepts and evaluation models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1-17.
- Capuder, Tomislav & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2014. "Techno-economic and environmental modelling and optimization of flexible distributed multi-generation options," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 516-533.
- Antonio Piacentino & Roberto Gallea & Pietro Catrini & Fabio Cardona & Domenico Panno, 2016. "On the Reliability of Optimization Results for Trigeneration Systems in Buildings, in the Presence of Price Uncertainties and Erroneous Load Estimation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-31, December.
- Luo, Xianglong & Zhang, Bingjian & Chen, Ying & Mo, Songping, 2013. "Operational planning optimization of steam power plants considering equipment failure in petrochemical complex," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1247-1264.
- Sun, Li & Gai, Limei & Smith, Robin, 2017. "Site utility system optimization with operation adjustment under uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 186(P3), pages 450-456.
- Schachter, J.A. & Mancarella, P., 2016. "A critical review of Real Options thinking for valuing investment flexibility in Smart Grids and low carbon energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 261-271.
- Kitapbayev, Yerkin & Moriarty, John & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2015. "Stochastic control and real options valuation of thermal storage-enabled demand response from flexible district energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 823-831.
- Giulia Sonetti, 2015. "What if We Adopt a Resilience Thinking Approach in the Urban Governance for Emission Reduction?," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1295, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCogeneration planning Decision theory Internal combustion engines Microturbines Uncertainty modeling Weighted regret criterion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:4:p:1075-1083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.