A renewable energy system in Frederikshavn using low-temperature geothermal energy for district heating
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Münster, Marie & Lund, Henrik, 2009. "Use of waste for heat, electricity and transport—Challenges when performing energy system analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 636-644.
- Nakata, Toshihiko & Kubo, Kazuo & Lamont, Alan, 2005. "Design for renewable energy systems with application to rural areas in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 209-219, January.
- Schneider, Daniel R. & Duić, Neven & Bogdan, Željko, 2007. "Mapping the potential for decentralized energy generation based on renewable energy sources in the Republic of Croatia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1731-1744.
- Mathiesen, B.V. & Lund, H. & Nørgaard, P., 2008. "Integrated transport and renewable energy systems," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 107-116, June.
- Lund, Henrik & Duić, Neven & Krajac˘ić, Goran & Graça Carvalho, Maria da, 2007. "Two energy system analysis models: A comparison of methodologies and results," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 948-954.
- Diaf, S. & Notton, G. & Belhamel, M. & Haddadi, M. & Louche, A., 2008. "Design and techno-economical optimization for hybrid PV/wind system under various meteorological conditions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(10), pages 968-987, October.
- Hvelplund, Frede, 2006. "Renewable energy and the need for local energy markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 2293-2302.
- Lund, Henrik & Kempton, Willett, 2008. "Integration of renewable energy into the transport and electricity sectors through V2G," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3578-3587, September.
- Alberg Østergaard, Poul, 2003. "Transmission-grid requirements with scattered and fluctuating renewable electricity-sources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-3), pages 247-255, September.
- Østergaard, Poul Alberg, 2006. "Ancillary services and the integration of substantial quantities of wind power," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(5), pages 451-463, May.
- Salgi, Georges & Donslund, Bjarne & Alberg Østergaard, Poul, 2008. "Energy system analysis of utilizing hydrogen as an energy carrier for wind power in the transportation sector in Western Denmark," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 99-106, June.
- Lund, Henrik & Clark, Woodrow W., 2002. "Management of fluctuations in wind power and CHP comparing two possible Danish strategies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 471-483.
- Salgi, Georges & Lund, Henrik, 2008. "System behaviour of compressed-air energy-storage in Denmark with a high penetration of renewable energy sources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(4), pages 182-189, April.
- Nair, Nirmal-Kumar C. & Zhang, Lixi, 2009. "SmartGrid: Future networks for New Zealand power systems incorporating distributed generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3418-3427, September.
- Lund, Henrik, 2005. "Large-scale integration of wind power into different energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 2402-2412.
- Mæng, H. & Lund, H. & Hvelplund, F., 1999. "Biogas plants in Denmark: technological and economic developments," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-4), pages 195-206, September.
- Möller, Bernd & Lund, Henrik, 2010. "Conversion of individual natural gas to district heating: Geographical studies of supply costs and consequences for the Danish energy system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1846-1857, June.
- Blarke, M.B. & Lund, H., 2008. "The effectiveness of storage and relocation options in renewable energy systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1499-1507.
- Alzola, J.A. & Vechiu, I. & Camblong, H. & Santos, M. & Sall, M. & Sow, G., 2009. "Microgrids project, Part 2: Design of an electrification kit with high content of renewable energy sources in Senegal," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2151-2159.
- Lund, Henrik & Clark II, Woodrow W., 2008. "Sustainable energy and transportation systems introduction and overview," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 59-62, June.
- Chen, Z. & Blaabjerg, F., 2009. "Wind farm--A power source in future power systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1288-1300, August.
More about this item
KeywordsGeothermal Absorption heat pump District heating Energy systems analyses;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:2:p:479-487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.