Sharing the Gains from Regional Cooperation: A Game Theoretic Application to Planning Investment in Electric Power
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David K. Hildebrand & James D. Laing & Howard Rosenthal, 1980. "Prediction Analysis of Economic Models," NBER Chapters,in: Evaluation of Econometric Models, pages 91-122 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Csercsik & Laszlo A. Koczy, 2011.
"Externalities in the games over electrical power transmission networks,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
1125, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- László Á. Kóczy & Dávid Csercsik, 2011. "Externalities in the games over electrical power transmission networks," Working Paper Series 1103, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Clemens Gerbaulet & Alexander Weber, 2014. "Is There Still a Case for Merchant Interconnectors?: Insights from an Analysis of Welfare and Distributional Aspects of Options for Network Expansion in the Baltic Sea Region," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1404, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Oseni, Musiliu O. & Pollitt, Michael G., 2016. "The promotion of regional integration of electricity markets: Lessons for developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 628-638.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9363-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massol, Olivier & Tchung-Ming, Stéphane, 2010. "Cooperation among liquefied natural gas suppliers: Is rationalization the sole objective?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 933-947, July.
- Zhou, Qun & Tesfatsion, Leigh & Liu, Chen-Ching & Chu, Ron F. & Sun, Wei, 2013.
"A Nash Approach to Planning Merchant Transmission for Renewable Resource Integration,"
ISU General Staff Papers
201301010800001469, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zhou, Qun & Tesfatsion, Leigh & Liu, Chen-Ching & Chu, Ron F. & Sun, Wei, 2013. "A Nash Approach to Planning Merchant Transmission for Renewable Resource Integration," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36496, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Krus, Lech & Bronisz, Piotr, 2000. "Cooperative game solution concepts to a cost allocation problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 258-271, April.
- Dávid Csercsik, 2016. "Competition and Cooperation in a Bidding Model of Electrical Energy Trade," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 1043-1073, December.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:131-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arina Nikandrova & Jevgenijs Steinbuks, 2017.
"Contracting for the second best in dysfunctional electricity markets,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 41-71, February.
- Nikandrova, Arina & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs, 2014. "Contracting for the second best in dysfunctional electricity markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6955, The World Bank.
- Mathieu Désolé & Stefano Farolfi & Patrick Rio, 2012. "How does context influence players’ behaviour ? Experimental assessment in a 3-player coordination problem," Working Papers 12-36, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2012.
- Wu, Qiong & Ren, Hongbo & Gao, Weijun & Ren, Jianxing, 2017. "Benefit allocation for distributed energy network participants applying game theory based solutions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 384-391.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:388-:d:129883 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandler, Todd & Tschirhart, John T, 1980. "The Economic Theory of Clubs: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1481-1521, December.
- Oseni, Musiliu O. & Pollitt, Michael G., 2014.
"Institutional arrangements for the promotion of regional integration of electricity markets : international experience,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6947, The World Bank.
- Musiliu O. Oseni & Michael Pollitt, 2014. "Institutional arrangements for the promotion of regional integration of electricity markets: International Experience," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1428, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Huppmann, Daniel & Egerer, Jonas, 2015.
"National-strategic investment in European power transmission capacity,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 191-203.
- Daniel Huppmann & Jonas Egerer, 2014. "National-Strategic Investment in European Power Transmission Capacity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1379, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- David Csercsik, 2013. "Competition and cooperation in a PFF game theoretic model of electrical energy trade," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1310, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Sexton, Richard J., 1991. "Game Theory: A Review With Applications To Vertical Control In Agricultural Markets," Working Papers 225865, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Matteo Zavalloni & Meri Raggi & Davide Viaggi, 2016. "Assessing Collective Measures in Rural Policy: The Effect of Minimum Participation Rules on the Distribution of Benefits from Irrigation Infrastructure," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Lo Prete, Chiara & Hobbs, Benjamin F., 2016. "A cooperative game theoretic analysis of incentives for microgrids in regulated electricity markets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 524-541.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:15:y:1974:i:1:p:195-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .