The potential for mitigation of CO2 emissions in Vietnam's power sector
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009. "The potential for mitigation of CO2 emissions in Vietnam's power sector," Post-Print halshs-00441085, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Centolella, Paul, 1995. "Environmental policies and their effects on utility planning and operations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 255-271.
- Nguyen, Nhan T. & Ha-Duong, Minh, 2009.
"Economic potential of renewable energy in Vietnam's power sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1601-1613, May.
- Nguyen, Thanh Nhan & Ha-Duong, Minh, 2008. "ECONOMIC Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector," MPRA Paper 21173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009. "Economic Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector," Post-Print halshs-00431250, HAL.
- Chitru S. Fernando & Paul R. Kleindorfer & Mohan Munasinghe, 1994. "Integrated Resource Planning with Environmental Costs in Developing Countries," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 93-122.
- Nguyen, Khanh Q., 2007. "Wind energy in Vietnam: Resource assessment, development status and future implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1405-1413, February.
- Shrestha, Ram M & Shrestha, Rabin & Bhattacharya, S C, 1998. "Environmental and electricity planning implications of carbon tax and technological constraints in a developing country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 527-533, June.
- Eto, Joseph H., 1990. "An overview of analysis tools for integrated resource planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(11), pages 969-977.
- Hoog, David T. & Hobbs, Benjamin F., 1993. "An Integrated Resource Planning model considering customer value, emissions, and regional economic impacts," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(11), pages 1153-1160.
- Hobbs, Benjamin F., 1995. "Optimization methods for electric utility resource planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-20, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-01-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-01-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpc:wpaper:2209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doan Quang Hung). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depocvn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.