Economic Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nguyen, Nhan T. & Ha-Duong, Minh, 2009. "Economic potential of renewable energy in Vietnam's power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1601-1613, May.
- Nguyen, Thanh Nhan & Ha-Duong, Minh, 2008. "ECONOMIC Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector," MPRA Paper 21173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Khanh Q., 2007. "Impacts of wind power generation and CO2 emission constraints on the future choice of fuels and technologies in the power sector of Vietnam," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2305-2312, April.
- Tanatvanit, Somporn & Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Shrestha, Ram M., 2004. "CO2 mitigation and power generation implications of clean supply-side and demand-side technologies in Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 83-90, January.
- Chitru S. Fernando & Paul R. Kleindorfer & Mohan Munasinghe, 1994. "Integrated Resource Planning with Environmental Costs in Developing Countries," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 93-122.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Marpaung, Charles O. P., 1999. "Supply- and demand-side effects of carbon tax in the Indonesian power sector: an integrated resource planning analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 185-194, April.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & O.P. Marpaung, Charles, 2002. "Supply- and demand-side effects of power sector planning with CO2 mitigation constraints in a developing country," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 271-286.
- Nguyen, Khanh Q., 2007. "Wind energy in Vietnam: Resource assessment, development status and future implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1405-1413, February.
- Shrestha, Ram M & Shrestha, Rabin & Bhattacharya, S C, 1998. "Environmental and electricity planning implications of carbon tax and technological constraints in a developing country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 527-533, June.
- Voivontas, D. & Assimacopoulos, D. & Mourelatos, A. & Corominas, J., 1998. "Evaluation of Renewable Energy potential using a GIS decision support system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 333-344.
- Hobbs, Benjamin F., 1995. "Optimization methods for electric utility resource planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-20, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minh Ha-Duong & An Ha Truong & Hong Nam Nguyen & Hoang Anh Nguyen Trinh, 2016. "Synthesis Report on Socio-environmental Impacts of Coal and Coal-fired Power Plants in Vietnam," CIRED Working Papers hal-01441680, HAL.
- Bhutto, Abdul Waheed & Bazmi, Aqeel Ahmed & Zahedi, Gholamreza, 2012. "Greener energy: Issues and challenges for Pakistan-hydel power prospective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2732-2746.
- Thanh Tu Tran & Shinichiro Fujimori & Toshihiko Masui, 2016. "Realizing the Intended Nationally Determined Contribution: The Role of Renewable Energies in Vietnam," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-17, July.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong & Sandra Greiner & Michael Mehling, 2011. "Implementing the Clean Development Mechanism in Vietnam: potential and limitations," Post-Print halshs-00654294, HAL.
- Chang, Youngho & Fang, Zheng & Li, Yanfei, 2016.
"Renewable energy policies in promoting financing and investment among the East Asia Summit countries: Quantitative assessment and policy implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 427-436.
- Youngho Chang & Zheng Fang & Yanfei Li, . "Renewable Energy Policies in Promoting Financing and Investment among the East Asia Summit Countries: Quantitative Assessment and Policy Implications," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Ghorbani, Afshin & Rahimpour, Hamid Reza & Ghasemi, Younes & Zoughi, Somayeh & Rahimpour, Mohammad Reza, 2014. "A Review of Carbon Capture and Sequestration in Iran: Microalgal Biofixation Potential in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 73-100.
- Mazandarani, A. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Chong, W.T. & Moghavvemi, M., 2011. "Fuel consumption and emission prediction by Iranian power plants until 2025," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 1575-1592, April.
- Nhan T. Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009.
"The potential for mitigation of CO2 emissions in Vietnam's power sector,"
22, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009. "The potential for mitigation of CO2 emissions in Vietnam's power sector," Post-Print halshs-00441085, HAL.
- Selvakkumaran, Sujeetha & Limmeechokchai, Bundit, 2013. "Energy security and co-benefits of energy efficiency improvement in three Asian countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 491-503.
- Huber, Matthias & Roger, Albert & Hamacher, Thomas, 2015. "Optimizing long-term investments for a sustainable development of the ASEAN power system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 180-193.
- Dorel Dusmanescu & Jean Andrei & Gheorghe H. Popescu & Elvira Nica & Mirela Panait, 2016. "Heuristic Methodology for Estimating the Liquid Biofuel Potential of a Region," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-19, August.
- Bazmi, Aqeel Ahmed & Zahedi, Gholamreza, 2011. "Sustainable energy systems: Role of optimization modeling techniques in power generation and supply—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3480-3500.
- Alam Hossain Mondal, Md. & Mathur, Jyotirmay & Denich, Manfred, 2011. "Impacts of CO2 emission constraints on technology selection and energy resources for power generation in Bangladesh," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 2043-2050, April.
- repec:jle:journl:163 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsintegrated resource planning; renewable energy; electricity generation;
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00431250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .