Supply- and demand-side effects of carbon tax in the Indonesian power sector: an integrated resource planning analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haugland, Torleif & Olsen, Oystein & Roland, Kjell, 1992. "Stabilizing CO2 emissions Are carbon taxes a viable option?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 405-419, May.
- Pearce, David W, 1991. "The Role of Carbon Taxes in Adjusting to Global Warming," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 938-948, July.
- Shrestha, Ram M & Shrestha, Rabin & Bhattacharya, S C, 1998. "Environmental and electricity planning implications of carbon tax and technological constraints in a developing country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 527-533, June.
- Blok, Kornelis & Worrell, Ernst & Cuelenaere, Rob & Turkenburg, Wim, 1993. "The cost effectiveness of CO2 emission reduction achieved by energy conservation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 656-667, June.
- Andersson, Roland & Bohman, Mats, 1985. "Short- and long-run marginal cost pricing : On their alleged equivalence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 279-288, October.
- Agostini, Paola & Botteon, Michele & Carraro, Carlo, 1992. "A carbon tax to reduce CO2 emissions in Europe," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 279-290, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:364:y:2017:i:c:p:98-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Shree Shakya & S. Kumar & Ram Shrestha, 2012. "Co-benefits of a carbon tax in Nepal," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 77-101, January.
- Hu, Zhaoguang & Tan, Xiandong & Yang, Fan & Yang, Ming & Wen, Quan & Shan, Baoguo & Han, Xinyang, 2010. "Integrated resource strategic planning: Case study of energy efficiency in the Chinese power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6391-6397, November.
- Nakawiro, Thanawat & Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Limmeechokchai, Bundit, 2008. "Electricity capacity expansion in Thailand: An analysis of gas dependence and fuel import reliance," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 712-723.
- Nakawiro, Thanawat & Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Limmeechokchai, Bundit, 2008. "Expanding electricity capacity in Thailand to meet the twin challenges of supply security and environmental protection," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2265-2278, June.
- Zhang, Dongjie & Ma, Linwei & Liu, Pei & Zhang, Lili & Li, Zheng, 2012. "A multi-period superstructure optimisation model for the optimal planning of China's power sector considering carbon dioxide mitigation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 173-183.
- Nguyen, Nhan T. & Ha-Duong, Minh, 2009.
"Economic potential of renewable energy in Vietnam's power sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1601-1613, May.
- Nguyen, Thanh Nhan & Ha-Duong, Minh, 2008. "ECONOMIC Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector," MPRA Paper 21173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009. "Economic Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector," Post-Print halshs-00431250, HAL.
- Choi, Jun-Ki & Bakshi, Bhavik R. & Haab, Timothy, 2010. "Effects of a carbon price in the U.S. on economic sectors, resource use, and emissions: An input-output approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3527-3536, July.
- Jin, L. & Huang, G.H. & Fan, Y.R. & Wang, L. & Wu, T., 2015. "A pseudo-optimal inexact stochastic interval T2 fuzzy sets approach for energy and environmental systems planning under uncertainty: A case study for Xiamen City of China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 71-90.
- Liu, Y. & Huang, G.H. & Cai, Y.P. & Cheng, G.H. & Niu, Y.T. & An, K., 2009. "Development of an inexact optimization model for coupled coal and power management in North China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4345-4363, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:27:y:1999:i:4:p:185-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .