Co-benefits of a carbon tax in Nepal
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 17 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bose, Ranjan Kumar & Shukla, Megha, 1999. "Elasticities of electricity demand in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 137-146, March.
- Schmidt, Johannes & Leduc, Sylvain & Dotzauer, Erik & Schmid, Erwin, 2011. "Cost-effective policy instruments for greenhouse gas emission reduction and fossil fuel substitution through bioenergy production in Austria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3261-3280, June.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Rajbhandari, Salony, 2010. "Energy and environmental implications of carbon emission reduction targets: Case of Kathmandu Valley, Nepal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4818-4827, September.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Marpaung, Charles O. P., 1999. "Supply- and demand-side effects of carbon tax in the Indonesian power sector: an integrated resource planning analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 185-194, April.
- Levin, Todd & Thomas, Valerie M. & Lee, Audrey J., 2011. "State-scale evaluation of renewable electricity policy: The role of renewable electricity credits and carbon taxes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 950-960, February.
- Martinsen, Dag & Linssen, Jochen & Markewitz, Peter & Vogele, Stefan, 2007. "CCS: A future CO2 mitigation option for Germany?--A bottom-up approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2110-2120, April.
- Nakata, Toshihiko & Lamont, Alan, 2001. "Analysis of the impacts of carbon taxes on energy systems in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 159-166, January.
- Santisirisomboon, Jerasorn & Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Chungpaibulpatana, Supachart, 2001. "Impacts of biomass power generation and CO2 taxation on electricity generation expansion planning and environmental emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 975-985, October.
- Shrestha, Ram M & Shrestha, Rabin & Bhattacharya, S C, 1998. "Environmental and electricity planning implications of carbon tax and technological constraints in a developing country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 527-533, June.
- Kruyt, Bert & van Vuuren, D.P. & de Vries, H.J.M. & Groenenberg, H., 2009. "Indicators for energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2166-2181, June.
- Mathur, Jyotirmay & Bansal, Narendra Kumar & Wagner, Hermann. -Joseph, 2003. "Investigation of greenhouse gas reduction potential and change in technological selection in Indian power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1235-1244, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:17:y:2012:i:1:p:77-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.