Analysis of the impacts of carbon taxes on energy systems in Japan
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yamaji, Kenji & Matsuhashi, Ryuji & Nagata, Yutaka & Kaya, Yoichi, 1993. "A study on economic measures for CO2 reduction in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 123-132, February.
- Kibune, Hisao & Kudo, Hiroki, 1996. "Structural changes in Japan's economy and society and outlook for long-term energy supply and demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1119-1125, December.
- Schultz, Peter A & Kasting, James F, 1997. "Optimal reductions in CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 491-500, April.
- Goto, Noriyuki, 1995. "Macroeconomic and sectoral impacts of carbon taxation: A case for the Japanese economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 277-292, October.
- Noriyuki Goto & Takamitsu Sawa, 1993. "An Analysis of the Macro-Economic Costs of Various CO2 Emission Control Policies in Japan," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 83-110.
- Chung, W. & Wu, Y. June & Fuller, J. David, 1997. "Dynamic energy and environment equilibrium model for the assessment of CO2 emission control in Canada and the USA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 103-124, March.