Analysis of the impacts of carbon taxes on energy systems in Japan
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Noriyuki Goto & Takamitsu Sawa, 1993. "An Analysis of the Macro-Economic Costs of Various CO2 Emission Control Policies in Japan," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 83-110.
- Goto, Noriyuki, 1995. "Macroeconomic and sectoral impacts of carbon taxation: A case for the Japanese economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 277-292, October.
- Schultz, Peter A & Kasting, James F, 1997. "Optimal reductions in CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 491-500, April.
- Chung, W. & Wu, Y. June & Fuller, J. David, 1997. "Dynamic energy and environment equilibrium model for the assessment of CO2 emission control in Canada and the USA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 103-124, March.
- Kibune, Hisao & Kudo, Hiroki, 1996. "Structural changes in Japan's economy and society and outlook for long-term energy supply and demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1119-1125, December.
- Yamaji, Kenji & Matsuhashi, Ryuji & Nagata, Yutaka & Kaya, Yoichi, 1993. "A study on economic measures for CO2 reduction in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 123-132, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:29:y:2001:i:2:p:159-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.