Co-benefits of CO2 emission reduction in a developing country
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grubb, Michael & Butler, Lucy & Twomey, Paul, 2006.
"Diversity and security in UK electricity generation: The influence of low-carbon objectives,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 4050-4062, December.
- Grubb, M. & Butler, L. & Sinden, G., 2005. "Diversity and Security in UK Electricity Generation: The Influence of Low Carbon Objectives," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0511, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tanatvanit, Somporn & Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Shrestha, Ram M., 2004. "CO2 mitigation and power generation implications of clean supply-side and demand-side technologies in Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 83-90, January.
- Tanatvanit, Somporn & Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Chungpaibulpatana, Supachart, 2003. "Sustainable energy development strategies: implications of energy demand management and renewable energy in Thailand," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 367-395, October.
- Ram M. Shrestha & Shreekar Pradhan & Migara H. Liyanage, 2008. "Effects of carbon tax on greenhouse gas mitigation in Thailand," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(sup1), pages 140-155, December.
- Prasertsan, S. & Sajjakulnukit, B., 2006. "Biomass and biogas energy in Thailand: Potential, opportunity and barriers," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 599-610.
- Santisirisomboon, Jerasorn & Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Chungpaibulpatana, Supachart, 2001. "Impacts of biomass power generation and CO2 taxation on electricity generation expansion planning and environmental emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 975-985, October.
- Govinda Timilsina & Ram Shrestha, 2002. "General equilibrium analysis of economic and environmental effects of carbon tax in a developing country: case of Thailand," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 5(3), pages 179-211, September.
- Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Suksuntornsiri, Pawinee, 2007. "Assessment of cleaner electricity generation technologies for net CO2 mitigation in Thailand," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 315-330, February.
- Uwe Remme & Markus Blesl, 2008. "A global perspective to achieve a low-carbon society (LCS): scenario analysis with the ETSAP-TIAM model," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(sup1), pages 60-75, December.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Malla, Sunil & Liyanage, Migara H., 2007. "Scenario-based analyses of energy system development and its environmental implications in Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3179-3193, June.
- P. R. Shukla & Subash Dhar & Diptiranjan Mahapatra, 2008. "Low-carbon society scenarios for India," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(sup1), pages 156-176, December.
- Jae Edmonds & Leon Clarke & Marshall Wise & Hugh Pitcher & Steve Smith, 2008. "Implications for the USA of stabilization of radiative forcing at 3.4 W/m-super-2," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(sup1), pages 76-92, December.
- Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Suksuntornsiri, Pawinee, 2007. "Embedded energy and total greenhouse gas emissions in final consumptions within Thailand," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 259-281, February.
- Nair Rajesh & P.R. Shukla & Manmohan Kapshe & Amit Garg & Ashish Rana, 2003. "Analysis of Long-term Energy and Carbon Emission Scenarios for India," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 53-69, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hossain Mondal, Md. Alam & Sadrul Islam, A.K.M., 2012. "Impacts of CO2 emission constraints on penetration of solar PV in the Bangladesh power sector," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 418-422.
- Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Denich, Manfred & Vlek, Paul L.G., 2010. "The future choice of technologies and co-benefits of CO2 emission reduction in Bangladesh power sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4902-4909.
- Thepkhun, Panida & Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Fujimori, Shinichiro & Masui, Toshihiko & Shrestha, Ram M., 2013. "Thailand's Low-Carbon Scenario 2050: The AIM/CGE analyses of CO2 mitigation measures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 561-572.
- Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Hawila, Diala & Kennedy, Scott & Mezher, Toufic, 2016. "The GCC countries RE-readiness: Strengths and gaps for development of renewable energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1114-1128.
- Chankrajang, Thanyaporn & Muttarak, Raya, 2017. "Green Returns to Education: Does Schooling Contribute to Pro-Environmental Behaviours? Evidence from Thailand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 434-448.
- Dong, Huijuan & Dai, Hancheng & Dong, Liang & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Geng, Yong & Klimont, Zbigniew & Inoue, Tsuyoshi & Bunya, Shintaro & Fujii, Minoru & Masui, Toshihiko, 2015. "Pursuing air pollutant co-benefits of CO2 mitigation in China: A provincial leveled analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 165-174.
- Ali, Ghaffar & Abbas, Sawaid & Mueen Qamer, Faisal, 2013. "How effectively low carbon society development models contribute to climate change mitigation and adaptation action plans in Asia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 632-638.
- Mrkajic, Vladimir & Vukelic, Djordje & Mihajlov, Andjelka, 2015. "Reduction of CO2 emission and non-environmental co-benefits of bicycle infrastructure provision: the case of the University of Novi Sad, Serbia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 232-242.
- Alam Hossain Mondal, Md. & Mathur, Jyotirmay & Denich, Manfred, 2011. "Impacts of CO2 emission constraints on technology selection and energy resources for power generation in Bangladesh," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 2043-2050, April.
- Eto, R. & Murata, A. & Uchiyama, Y. & Okajima, K., 2013. "Co-benefits of including CCS projects in the CDM in India's power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 260-268.
- Farooq, Muhammad Khalid & Kumar, S. & Shrestha, Ram M., 2013. "Energy, environmental and economic effects of Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPS) in a Developing Country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 989-1001.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon reduction targets Co-benefits Effects security;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:5:p:2586-2597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.