The bioenergies development: the role of biofuels and the CO2 price
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Frédéric Lantz & Elodie Le Cadre, 2011. "The bioenergies development: the role of biofuels and the CO2 price," Working Papers 2011/02, INRA, Economie Publique.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Lin & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Norman, Catherine S., 2010. "Risk aversion and CO2 regulatory uncertainty in power generation investment: Policy and modeling implications," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 193-208, November.
- Kocoloski, Matt & Michael Griffin, W. & Scott Matthews, H., 2011. "Impacts of facility size and location decisions on ethanol production cost," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 47-56, January.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Marette, Stéphan & Tréguer, David, 2011.
"Opportunity for profitable investments in cellulosic biofuels,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 714-719, February.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Marette, Stephan & Treguer, David, 2012. "Opportunity for Profitable Investments in Cellulosic Biofuels," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34900, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Frota Neto, J. Quariguasi & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & van Heck, E., 2008.
"Designing and evaluating sustainable logistics networks,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 195-208, February.
- Quariguasi Frota Neto, J. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & van Heck, H.W.G.M., 2006. "Designing and Evaluating Sustainable Logistics Networks," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-003-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Levin, Todd & Thomas, Valerie M. & Lee, Audrey J., 2011. "State-scale evaluation of renewable electricity policy: The role of renewable electricity credits and carbon taxes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 950-960, February.
- Hansson, Julia & Berndes, Gran & Johnsson, Filip & Kjrstad, Jan, 2009. "Co-firing biomass with coal for electricity generation--An assessment of the potential in EU27," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1444-1455, April.
More about this item
KeywordsBioenergy; CO2 price; Re nery market; Electricity market; Optimization.;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-01-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-01-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-01-18 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cec:wpaper:1201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chaire Economie du Climat). General contact details of provider: http://www.chaireeconomieduclimat.org .