Incentives for early adoption of carbon capture technology: Further considerations from a European perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Banal-Estanol, A. & Eckhause, J. & Massol, O., 2015. "Incentives for early adoption of carbon capture technology: further considerations from a European perspective," Working Papers 15/03, Department of Economics, City University London.
References listed on IDEAS
- Massol, Olivier & Tchung-Ming, Stéphane & Banal-Estañol, Albert, 2015.
"Joining the CCS club! The economics of CO2 pipeline projects,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 259-275.
- Olivier Massol & Stéphane Tchung-Ming & Albert Banal-Estañol, 2015. "Joining the CCS Club ! The economics of CO2 pipeline projects," Post-Print hal-01208201, HAL.
- Li, Xuehui & Lin, Boqiang, 2013. "Global convergence in per capita CO2 emissions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 357-363.
- ., 2013. "Globalization and multinationals in a historical process," Chapters,in: Multinationals and Economic Geography, chapter 6, pages 244-283 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Comello, Stephen & Reichelstein, Stefan, 2014. "Incentives for early adoption of carbon capture technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 579-588.
- ., 2013. "Global finance and payments imbalances," Chapters,in: Global Finance After the Crisis, chapter 3, pages 43-70 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Unknown, 2013. "Global Rice Science Partnership: Partnership in Motion," IRRI Books, International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), number 164464, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:545-560 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massol, Olivier & Tchung-Ming, Stéphane & Banal-Estañol, Albert, 2018.
"Capturing industrial CO2 emissions in Spain: Infrastructures, costs and break-even prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 545-560.
- Olivier Massol & Stéphane Tchung-Ming & Albert Banal-Estanol, 2018. "Capturing industrial CO2 emissions in spain: infrastructures, costs and brek-even prices," Working Papers 1801, Chaire Economie du climat.
More about this item
KeywordsCoordination failure; Levelized cost; Learning effects; Tax incentives; Carbon Capture and Storage;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2016-04-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-04-16 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2016-04-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-REG-2016-04-16 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01297599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.