Incentives for early adoption of carbon capture technology: Further considerations from a European perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Massol, Olivier & Tchung-Ming, Stéphane & Banal-Estañol, Albert, 2015.
"Joining the CCS club! The economics of CO2 pipeline projects,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 259-275.
- Olivier Massol & Stéphane Tchung-Ming & Albert Banal-Estañol, 2015. "Joining the CCS Club ! The economics of CO2 pipeline projects," Post-Print hal-01208201, HAL.
- Comello, Stephen & Reichelstein, Stefan, 2014. "Incentives for early adoption of carbon capture technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 579-588.
More about this item
KeywordsCoordination failure; Levelized cost; Learning effects; Tax incentives; Carbon Capture and Storage;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2016-04-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-04-16 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2016-04-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-REG-2016-04-16 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01297599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .