Security of supply and retail competition in the European gas market.: Some model-based insights
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Abada, I. & Massol, O., 2011. "Security of supply and retail competition in the European gas market: Some model-based insights," Working Papers 11/04, Department of Economics, City University London.
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert L. Nichols & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 1977. "Stockpiling Strategies and Cartel Prices," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 66-96, Spring.
- repec:mop:credwp:09.02.82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massol, Olivier & Tchung-Ming, Stéphane, 2010. "Cooperation among liquefied natural gas suppliers: Is rationalization the sole objective?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 933-947, July.
- Costantini, Valeria & Gracceva, Francesco & Markandya, Anil & Vicini, Giorgio, 2007.
"Security of energy supply: Comparing scenarios from a European perspective,"
Elsevier, pages 210-226.
- Giorgio Vicini & Francesco Gracceva & Anil Markandya & Valeria Costantini, 2005. "Security of Energy Supply: Comparing Scenarios From a European Perspective," Working Papers 2005.89, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 173-184, February.
- Vickers, John & Yarrow, George, 1988. "Regulation of privatised firms in Britain," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 465-472, March.
- Frederic H. Murphy & Michael A. Toman & Howard J. Weiss, 1987. "A Stochastic Dynamic Nash Game Analysis of Policies for Managing the Strategic Petroleum Reserves of Consuming Nations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(4), pages 484-499, April.
- D. W. Bunn & M. M. Mustafaoglu, 1978. "Forecasting Political Risk," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(15), pages 1557-1567, November.
- Lefèvre, Nicolas, 2010. "Measuring the energy security implications of fossil fuel resource concentration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1635-1644, April.
- Markandya, Anil & Pemberton, Malcolm, 2010. "Energy security, energy modelling and uncertainty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1609-1613, April.
- Manne, Alan S. & Roland, Kjell & Stephan, Gunter, 1986. "Security of supply in the Western European market for natural gas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 52-64, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, Weiwei & Su, Meirong & Fath, Brian D. & Zhang, Mingqi & Hao, Yan, 2016. "A systematic method of evaluation of the Chinese natural gas supply security," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 858-867.
- Ibrahim Abada & Steven Gabriel & Vincent Briat & Olivier Massol, 2013.
"A Generalized Nash–Cournot Model for the Northwestern European Natural Gas Markets with a Fuel Substitution Demand Function: The GaMMES Model,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-42, March.
- Ibrahim Abada & Vincent Briat & Steve A. Gabriel & Olivier Massol, 2011. "A Generalized Nash-Cournot Model for the North-Western European Natural Gas Markets with a Fuel SubstitutionDemand Function: The GaMMES Model," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-8, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:8:y:2015:i:12:p:13710-13725:d:59837 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abada, Ibrahim & Briat, Vincent & Massol, Olivier, 2013.
"Construction of a fuel demand function portraying interfuel substitution, a system dynamics approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 240-251.
- Ibrahim Abada & Vincent Briat & Olivier Massol, 2011. "Construction of a fuel demand function portraying interfuel substitution, a system dynamics approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-13, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Christoph Böhringer & Markus Bortolamedi, 2015.
"Sense and No(n)-Sense of Energy Security Indicators,"
V-381-15, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2015.
- Christoph Böhringer & Markus Bortolamedi, 2015. "Sense and No(n)-Sense of Energy Security Indicators," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 55 / 2015, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies.
- Ibrahim Abada, 2012. "A stochastic generalized Nash-Cournot model for the northwestern European natural gas markets with a fuel substitution demand function: The S-GaMMES model," Working Papers 1202, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Bortolamedi, Markus, 2015. "Sense and no(n)-sense of energy security indicators," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 359-371.
- Mingqi Zhang & Meirong Su & Weiwei Lu & Chunhua Su, 2015. "An Assessment of the Security of China’s Natural Gas Supply System Using Two Network Models," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-16, December.
- Ibrahim Abada, 2012. "Study of the evolution of the northwestern European natural gas markets using S-GaMMES," Working Papers 1203, Chaire Economie du climat.
More about this item
KeywordsSecurity of supply Natural gas Market models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:7:p:4077-4088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.