Cooperation among liquefied natural gas suppliers: Is rationalization the sole objective?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gately, Dermot, 1974. "Sharing the Gains from Regional Cooperation: A Game Theoretic Application to Planning Investment in Electric Power," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(1), pages 195-208, February.
- Wagbara, Obindah N., 2007. "How would the gas exporting countries forum influence gas trade?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1224-1237, February.
- Egging, Ruud & Gabriel, Steven A. & Holz, Franziska & Zhuang, Jifang, 2008.
"A complementarity model for the European natural gas market,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2385-2414, July.
- Ruud Egging & Steven A. Gabriel & Franziska Holz & Jifang Zhuang, 2007. "A Complementarity Model for the European Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 732, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- James T. Jensen, 2003. "The LNG Revolution," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-45.
- Yepes Rodriguez, Ramón, 2008. "Real option valuation of free destination in long-term liquefied natural gas supplies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1909-1932, July.
- Holz, Franziska & von Hirschhausen, Christian & Kemfert, Claudia, 2008. "A strategic model of European gas supply (GASMOD)," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 766-788, May.
- Greaker, Mads & Lund Sagen, Eirik, 2008. "Explaining experience curves for new energy technologies: A case study of liquefied natural gas," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 2899-2911, November.
- Faulhaber, Gerald R, 1975. "Cross-Subsidization: Pricing in Public Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 966-977, December.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Eirik Lund Sagen, 2009.
"The Global Natural Gas Market: Will Transport Cost Reductions Lead to Lower Prices?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 17-40.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Eirik Lund Sagen, 2007. "The Global Natural Gas Market. Will transport cost reductions lead to lower prices?," Discussion Papers 523, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Anne Neumann, 2009.
"Linking Natural Gas Markets - Is LNG Doing its Job?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 187-200.
- Anne Neumann, 2008. "Linking Natural Gas Markets: Is LNG Doing Its Job?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 822, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ahmed Mazighi, 2003. "An Examination of the International Natural Gas Trade," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 27(4), pages 313-329, December.
- Dagobert L. Brito & Peter R. Hartley, 2007. "Expectations and the Evolving World Gas Market," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-24.
- D. Granot & F. Granot & W. R. Zhu, 1998. "Characterization sets for the nucleolus," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 27(3), pages 359-374.
- Tijs, S.H. & Driessen, T.S.H., 1986. "Game theory and cost allocation problems," Other publications TiSEM 376c24c5-c95d-4d29-96b6-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Stephen P. A. Brown and Mine K. Yucel, 2009. "Market Arbitrage: European and North American Natural Gas Prices," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 167-186.
- S. H. Tijs & T. S. H. Driessen, 1986. "Game Theory and Cost Allocation Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(8), pages 1015-1028, August.
- Maroeska G. Boots, Fieke A.M. Rijkers and Benjamin F. Hobbs, 2004. "Trading in the Downstream European Gas Market: A Successive Oligopoly Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 73-102.
- L. V. Kantorovich, 1960. "Mathematical Methods of Organizing and Planning Production," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 366-422, July.
- Cremer, Jacques & Weitzman, Martin L., 1976. "OPEC and the monopoly price of world oil," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 155-164, August.
- Moulin,Hervi, 1991. "Axioms of Cooperative Decision Making," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521424585, April.
- Rolf Golombek & Eystein Gjelsvik & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 1995. "Effects of Liberalizing the Natural Gas Markets in Western Europe," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 85-112.
- Wolak, Frank A. & Kolstad, Charles D., 1988. "Measuring relative market power in the Western U.S. coal market using Shapley values," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 293-314, December.
- Pierru, Axel, 2007. "Allocating the CO2 emissions of an oil refinery with Aumann-Shapley prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 563-577, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abada, Ibrahim & Massol, Olivier, 2011.
"Security of supply and retail competition in the European gas market.: Some model-based insights,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4077-4088, July.
- Abada, I. & Massol, O., 2011. "Security of supply and retail competition in the European gas market: Some model-based insights," Working Papers 11/04, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Abada, Ibrahim & Briat, Vincent & Massol, Olivier, 2013.
"Construction of a fuel demand function portraying interfuel substitution, a system dynamics approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 240-251.
- Ibrahim Abada & Vincent Briat & Olivier Massol, 2011. "Construction of a fuel demand function portraying interfuel substitution, a system dynamics approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-13, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Massol, Olivier & Tchung-Ming, Stéphane & Banal-Estañol, Albert, 2015.
"Joining the CCS club! The economics of CO2 pipeline projects,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 259-275.
- Olivier Massol & Stéphane Tchung-Ming & Albert Banal-Estañol, 2015. "Joining the CCS Club ! The economics of CO2 pipeline projects," Post-Print hal-01208201, HAL.
- Abada, I. & Ehrenmann, A. & Lambin, X., 2017. "On the viability of energy communities," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1740, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Abada, I. & Ehrenmann, A. & Lambin, X., 2018. "Unintended consequences: The snowball effect of energy communities," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1828, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dorigoni, Susanna & Graziano, Clara & Pontoni, Federico, 2010. "Can LNG increase competitiveness in the natural gas market?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7653-7664, December.
- Özge Dilaver & Zafer Dilaver & Lester C Hunt, 2013. "What Drives Natural Gas Consumption in Europe? Analysis and Projections," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 143, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:503-522 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Weissbart, 2018. "Decarbonization of Power Markets under Stability and Fairness: Do They Influence Efficiency?," ifo Working Paper Series 270, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsLiquefied natural gas Cooperative game theory Linear programming problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:32:y:2010:i:4:p:933-947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.