OPEC and the monopoly price of world oil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avinash Dixit, 1978.
"The Balance of Trade in a Model of Temporary Equilibrium with Rationing,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 393-404.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1976. "The Balance of Trade in a Model of temporary Equilibrium with Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 098, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey Sachs, 1979. "Supply vs. Demand Approaches to the Problem of Stagflation," NBER Working Papers 0382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Branson, William H & Klevorick, Alvin K, 1969. "Money Illusion and the Aggregate Consumption Function," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 832-849, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramcharran, Harri, 2001. "OPEC's production under fluctuating oil prices: further test of the target revenue theory," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 667-681, November.
- Franz Wirl, 1991. "(Monopolistic) resource extraction and limit pricing: The market penetration of competitively produced synfuels," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 157-178, June.
- Ramcharran, Harri, 2002. "Oil production responses to price changes: an empirical application of the competitive model to OPEC and non-OPEC countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 97-106, March.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Fisher, Anthony C, 1981. "Hotelling's "Economics of Exhaustible Resources": Fifty Years Later," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Rideout, Vincent C., 1981. "The modeling of socio-economic-resource systems," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 111-126.
- Wirl, Franz, 2008. "Why do oil prices jump (or fall)?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1029-1043, March.
- Young, David P. T., 1997. "Dominant firms, price leadership and the measurement of monopoly welfare losses," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 533-533, August.
- Lin, C.Y. Cynthia, 2009. "An Empirical Dynamic Model of OPEC and Non-OPEC," Working Papers 225895, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Khalid Kisswani, 2014.
"OPEC and political considerations when deciding on oil extraction,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(1), pages 96-118, January.
- Kisswani, Khalid, 2010. "OPEC and political considerations when deciding on oil extraction," MPRA Paper 27030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Labys, Walter C., 1988. "Recent developments in commodity modeling : a World Bankfocus," Policy Research Working Paper Series 119, The World Bank.
- Massol, Olivier & Tchung-Ming, Stéphane, 2010. "Cooperation among liquefied natural gas suppliers: Is rationalization the sole objective?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 933-947, July.
- Pickering, Andrew, 2008. "The oil reserves production relationship," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 352-370, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:8:y:1976:i:2:p:155-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .