The LNG Revolution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Jaccard & Alison Bailie & John Nyboer, 1996. "CO2 Emission Reduction Costs in the Residential Sector: Behavioral Parameters in a Bottom-Up Simulation Model," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 107-134.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik, 1998. "Integrating the bottom-up and top-down approach to energy-economy modelling: the case of Denmark," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 443-461, September.
- Norton, Bryan & Costanza, Robert & Bishop, Richard C., 1998. "The evolution of preferences: Why 'sovereign' preferences may not lead to sustainable policies and what to do about it," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 193-211, February.
- Train, Kenneth, 1985. "Discount rates in consumers' energy-related decisions: A review of the literature," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(12), pages 1243-1253.
- Peters, Irene & Ackerman, Frank & Bernow, Stephen, 1999. "Economic theory and climate change policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 501-504, September.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 1999. "The Marginal Costs of Greenhouse Gas Emissions," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 61-81.
- Alan S. Manne & Richard G. Richels, 1994. "The Costs of Stabilizing Global CO2 Emissions: A Probabilistic Analysis Based on Expert Judgments," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 31-56.
- Bunch, David S. & Bradley, Mark & Golob, Thomas F. & Kitamura, Ryuichi & Occhiuzzo, Gareth P., 1993. "Demand for clean-fuel vehicles in California: A discrete-choice stated preference pilot project," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 237-253, May.
- Jaccard, Mark & Failing, Lee & Berry, Trent, 1997. "From equipment to infrastructure: community energy management and greenhouse gas emission reduction," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(13), pages 1065-1074, November.
- Demetrios Papathanasiou and Dennis Anderson, 2001. "Uncertainties in Responding to Climate Change: On the Economic Value of Technology Policies for Reducing Costs and Creating Options," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 79-114.
- Jaccard, Mark & Loulou, Richard & Kanudia, Amit & Nyboer, John & Bailie, Alison & Labriet, Maryse, 2003. "Methodological contrasts in costing greenhouse gas abatement policies: Optimization and simulation modeling of micro-economic effects in Canada," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 148-164, February.
- Sutherland, Ronald J, 1996. "The economics of energy conservation policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 361-370, April.
- Henry D. Jacoby & Ian Sue Wing, 1999. "Adjustment Time, Capital Malleability and Policy Cost," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 73-92.
- Grubb, Michael, 1993. "Policy modelling for climate change : The missing models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 203-208, March.
- Dowlatabadi, Hadi, 1998. "Sensitivity of climate change mitigation estimates to assumptions about technical change," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 473-493, December.
- Florentin Krause & Stephen J. DeCanio & J. Andrew Hoerner & Paul Baer, 2002. "Cutting Carbon Emissions At A Profit (Part I): Opportunities For The United States," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(4), pages 339-365, October.
- Koopmans, Carl C. & te Velde, Dirk Willem, 2001. "Bridging the energy efficiency gap: using bottom-up information in a top-down energy demand model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 57-75, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathias, Melissa Cristina & Szklo, Alexandre, 2007. "Lessons learned from Brazilian natural gas industry reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6478-6490, December.
- Alberto Rechelo Neto, Carlos & Sauer, Ildo Luis, 2006. "LNG as a strategy to establish developing countries' gas markets: The Brazilian case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 4103-4114, December.
- Yepes Rodriguez, Ramón, 2008. "Real option valuation of free destination in long-term liquefied natural gas supplies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1909-1932, July.
- Ramos-Real, Francisco Javier & Moreno-Piquero, Juan Carlos & Ramos-Henriquez, Jose Manuel, 2007. "The effects of introducing natural gas in the Canary Islands for electricity generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3925-3935, July.
- Massol, Olivier & Tchung-Ming, Stéphane, 2010. "Cooperation among liquefied natural gas suppliers: Is rationalization the sole objective?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 933-947, July.
- Maxwell, Don & Zhu, Zhen, 2011. "Natural gas prices, LNG transport costs, and the dynamics of LNG imports," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 217-226, March.
- Robert Ritz, 2013. "Price Discrimination and Limits to Arbitrage in Global LNG Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1340, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sönmez, Erkut & Kekre, Sunder & Scheller-Wolf, Alan & Secomandi, Nicola, 2013. "Strategic analysis of technology and capacity investments in the liquefied natural gas industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 100-114.
- Siliverstovs, Boriss & L'Hegaret, Guillaume & Neumann, Anne & von Hirschhausen, Christian, 2005.
"International market integration for natural gas? A cointegration analysis of prices in Europe, North America and Japan,"
Elsevier, pages 603-615.
- Guillaume L¿Hégaret & Boriss Siliverstovs & Anne Neumann & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2003. "International Market Integration for Natural Gas?: A Cointegration Analysis of Prices in Europe, North America and Japan," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 393, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guillaume L'Hegaret & Boriss Siliverstovs & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2004. "International Market Integration for Natural Gas? A Cointegration Analysis of Prices in Europe, North America and Japan," Working Papers 0402, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- David G. Victor, 2010. "Natural Gas and Geopolitics," Chapters,in: Security of Energy Supply in Europe, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Slabá, Monika & Gapko, Petr & Klimešová, Andrea, 2013. "Main drivers of natural gas prices in the Czech Republic after the market liberalisation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 199-212.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2003v24-02-a01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.