Strategic analysis of technology and capacity investments in the liquefied natural gas industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schütz, Peter & Tomasgard, Asgeir & Ahmed, Shabbir, 2009. "Supply chain design under uncertainty using sample average approximation and dual decomposition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 409-419, December.
- James T. Jensen, 2003. "The LNG Revolution," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-45.
- Yepes Rodriguez, Ramón, 2008. "Real option valuation of free destination in long-term liquefied natural gas supplies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1909-1932, July.
- Abadie, Luis M. & Chamorro, José M., 2009. "Monte Carlo valuation of natural gas investments," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 10-22, January.
- Achal Bassamboo & J. Michael Harrison & Assaf Zeevi, 2009. "Pointwise Stationary Fluid Models for Stochastic Processing Networks," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 70-89, August.
- Henn, Vincent & Ottomanelli, Michele, 2006. "Handling uncertainty in route choice models: From probabilistic to possibilistic approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1526-1538, December.
- E. J. Durrer & G. E. Slater, 1977. "Optimization of Petroleum and Natural Gas Production--A Survey," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 35-43, September.
- Francesca Gino & Gary Pisano, 2008. "Toward a Theory of Behavioral Operations," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 676-691, March.
- Ronen, David, 1993. "Ship scheduling: The last decade," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 325-333, December.
- Ozelkan, Ertunga C. & D'Ambrosio, Alfred & Teng, S. Gary, 2008. "Optimizing liquefied natural gas terminal design for effective supply-chain operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 529-542, February.
- Arnoldo C. Hax & Nicolas S. Majluf & Mark Pendrock, 1980. "Diagnostic Analysis of a Production and Distribution System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(9), pages 871-889, September.
- Ronen, David, 1983. "Cargo ships routing and scheduling: Survey of models and problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 119-126, February.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/607 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marshall Fisher, 2007. "Strengthening the Empirical Base of Operations Management," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 368-382, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsOR in strategic planning; OR in energy; Technology selection; Capacity choice;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:226:y:2013:i:1:p:100-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.