Models and Managers: The Concept of a Decision Calculus
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Urban, Glen L. & Roberts, John H. & Hauser, John R., 1986. "Prelaunch forecasting of new automobiles : models and implementation," Working papers 1820-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Little, John D. C., 1993. "On model building," Working papers 3556-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Aude Deville & Gary D. Ferrier & Hervé Leleu, 2009. "Performance measures for hierarchical organizations: Frontier analysis as a decision support tool," Working Papers 2009-ECO-01, IESEG School of Management.
- John R. Hauser & Steven Shugan, 1978. "Intensity Measures of Consumer Preferences," Discussion Papers 291, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Maki, Wilbur R., 1981. "Socioeconomic Models For Development Planning, I: Validatioin Methods," Staff Papers 14064, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Enrique Yacuzzi & Víctor M. Rodríguez, 2002. "Diseño e implantación de un sistema de apoyo a las decisiones basado en el modelo de transporte," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 214, Universidad del CEMA.
- Teck H. Ho & Noah Lim & Colin Camerer, 2005. "Modeling the Psychology of Consumer and Firm Behavior with Behavioral Economics," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000476, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Linda Ellis Johnson & Arnold L. Redman & John R. Tanner, 1997. "Utilization and Application of Business Computing Systems in Corporate Real Estate," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(2), pages 211-230.
- J. S. Armstrong & R. Brodie & S. McIntyre, 2005. "Forecasting Methods for Marketing:* Review of Empirical Research," General Economics and Teaching 0502023, EconWPA.
- Evelyne Poincelot & Dominique Poincelot, 2007. "Les sociétés cotées en France préparent-elles le marché à l’augmentation de leur capital par les rachats de leurs propres actions?Do french quoted firms repurchase stocks in order to prepare the marke," Working Papers CREGO 1071105, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Little, John D. C., 1973. "Brandaid II," Working papers 687-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Srinivasan, V. Seenu & Park, Chan Su & Chang, Dae Ryun, 2005. "An Approach to the Measurement, Analysis, and Prediction of Brand Equity and Its Sources," Research Papers 1685r2, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Aude Hubrecht-Deville & Hervé Leleu, 2007. "Performance measures of retail banking networks: a decision support tool," Working Papers CREGO 1071203, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:16:y:1970:i:8:p:b466-b485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.