Natural gas prices, LNG transport costs, and the dynamics of LNG imports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karabetsou C. & Tzannatos E.S., 2003. "LNG Changes In The Context Of The Expanding Market Of Natural Gas," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 67-84, July - De.
- James T. Jensen, 2003. "The LNG Revolution," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-45.
- Dagobert L. Brito & Peter R. Hartley, 2007. "Expectations and the Evolving World Gas Market," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-24.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:4:p:903-:d:140723 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nick, Sebastian & Tischler, Benjamin, 2014. "The Law of one Price in Global Natural Gas Markets - A Threshold Cointegration Analysis," EWI Working Papers 2014-16, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- He, Yongxiu & Wang, Bing & Wang, Jianhui & Xiong, Wei & Xia, Tian, 2013. "Correlation between Chinese and international energy prices based on a HP filter and time difference analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 898-909.
- Camargo, Tathiany R. Moreira de & Merschmann, Paulo Roberto de C. & Arroyo, Eveline Vasquez & Szklo, Alexandre, 2014. "Major challenges for developing unconventional gas in Brazil – Will water resources impede the development of the Country׳s industry?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 60-71.
- Matt Zahynacz, 2013. "Prospects for Exporting Liquefied Natural Gas from British Columbia: An Application of Monte Carlo Cost-Benefit Analysis," Working Papers 2013-03, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Nick, Sebastian & Thoenes, Stefan, 2014.
"What drives natural gas prices? — A structural VAR approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 517-527.
- Nick, Sebastian & Thoenes, Stefan, 2013. "What Drives Natural Gas Prices? - A Structural VAR Approach," EWI Working Papers 2013-2, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Shi, Xunpeng & Padinjare Variam, Hari Malamakkavu, 2016. "Gas and LNG trading hubs, hub indexation and destination flexibility in East Asia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 587-596.
- Mahdi Fasihi & Dmitrii Bogdanov & Christian Breyer, 2017. "Long-Term Hydrocarbon Trade Options for the Maghreb Region and Europe—Renewable Energy Based Synthetic Fuels for a Net Zero Emissions World," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-24, February.
- Biresselioglu, Mehmet Efe & Yelkenci, Tezer, 2016. "Scrutinizing the causality relationships between prices, production and consumption of fossil fuels: A panel data approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 44-53.
- Fernández, Ignacio Arias & Gómez, Manuel Romero & Gómez, Javier Romero & Insua, Álvaro Baaliña, 2017. "Review of propulsion systems on LNG carriers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1395-1411.
More about this item
KeywordsLNG Demand analysis Natural gas price;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:33:y:2011:i:2:p:217-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .