Economics Department Edmond, Oklahoma (United States)
College of Business Administration
University of Central Oklahoma
: (405) 974 - 5843
100 North University Drive, Edmond, Oklahoma 73034-5209
RePEc:edi:educous (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Chiou-Wei, Song-Zan & Linn, Scott C. & Zhu, Zhen, 2014. "The response of U.S. natural gas futures and spot prices to storage change surprises: Fundamental information and the effect of escalating physical gas production," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 156-173.
- Mariya Burdina & Michael Wright & Zhen Zhu, 2014. "Is the stock market sticker shocked? A study of market response to recent CAFE regulations in the US," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(34), pages 4178-4189, December.
- Maxwell, Don & Zhu, Zhen, 2011. "Natural gas prices, LNG transport costs, and the dynamics of LNG imports," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 217-226, March.
- Song Zan Chiou-Wei & Zhen Zhu & Wun-Cheng Wu, 2010. "Financial development and economic growth in South Korea: an application of smooth transition error correction analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(16), pages 2041-2052.
- Jiandong Ju & Scott C. Linn & Zhen Zhu, 2010. "Middlemen and Oligopolistic Market Makers," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Song-Zan Chiou-Wei & Zhen Zhu & Yung-Hsing Kuo, 2010. "Government size and economic growth: an application of the smooth transition regression model," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(14), pages 1405-1415.
- Shinhua Liu & Zhen Zhu, 2009. "Transaction Costs and Price Volatility: New Evidence from the Tokyo Stock Exchange," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 36(1), pages 65-83, August.
- Chiou-Wei, Song Zan & Chen, Ching-Fu & Zhu, Zhen, 2008. "Economic growth and energy consumption revisited -- Evidence from linear and nonlinear Granger causality," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 3063-3076, November.
- Murry, Donald & Zhu, Zhen, 2008. "Asymmetric price responses, market integration and market power: A study of the U.S. natural gas market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 748-765, May.
- Song Zan Chiou Wei & Zhen Zhu, 2007. "A revisit to the outward FDI determinants: further evidence from count panel data models with fixed effects," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(11), pages 809-812.
- Chiou Wei, Song Zan & Zhu, Zhen, 2006. "Commodity convenience yield and risk premium determination: The case of the U.S. natural gas market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 523-534, July.
- Scott C. Linn & Zhen Zhu, 2004. "Natural gas prices and the gas storage report: Public news and volatility in energy futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(3), pages 283-313, March.
- Song-Zan Chiou Wei & Zhen Zhu, 2004. "Equality of interest rates revisited: the multi-country evidence," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 245-257.
- Donald Murry and Zhen Zhu, 2004. "EnronOnline and Informational Efficiency in the U.S. Natural Gas Market," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 57-74.
- Zhu, Zhen, 2002. "Time-varying forward bias and the expected excess return," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 119-137, April.
- Chiou-Wei, Song-Zan & Zhu, Zhen, 2002. "Sources of export fluctuations: empirical evidence from Taiwan and South Korea, 1981-2000," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 105-118.
- Nicholas Tay & Zhen Zhu, 2000. "Correlations in Returns and Volatilities in Pacific-Rim Stock Markets," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 27-47, January.
- Reed, W Robert & Schansberg, D. Eric & Wilbanks, James & Zhu, Zhen, 1998.
"The Relationship between Congressional Spending and Tenure with an Application to Term Limits,"
Springer, vol. 94(1-2), pages 85-104, January.
- W. Reed & D. Schansberg & James Wilbanks & Zhen Zhu, 1998. "The relationship between congressional spending and tenure with an application to term limits," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 85-104, January.
- Zhu, Zhen, 1998. "Stock Prices and the Exchange Rate in a Structural Model with an Application to the Case of France," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 13, pages 89-107.
- Zhen Zhu, 1998. "The random walk of stock prices: evidence from a panel of G-7 countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(7), pages 411-413.
- Zhen Zhu, 1998. "Short-term interest rate and inflation in the long run: a study of the US and UK from 1803 to 1990," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(7), pages 445-448.
- Zhen Zhu, 1997. "Dynamic Inconsistency and Exchange-Rate Target Zones: A Welfare Analysis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 15-38.
- Arsene Aka & W. Robert Reed & D. Eric Schansberg & Zhen Zhu, 1996. "Is There A "Culture Of Spending" In Congress?," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 191-211, November.
- Zhu, Zhen, 1996. "Persistent exchange-rate misalignment, noneconomic fundamentals and exchange-rate target zones," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zhen Zhu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.