Middlemen and Oligopolistic Market Makers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chun Pang & He-ling Shi, 2010. "On the Emergence and Evolution of Mark-up Middlemen: An Inframarginal Model," Monash Economics Working Papers 24-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Baye & J. Rupert J. Gatti & Paul Kattuman & John Morgan, 2009.
"Clicks, Discontinuities, and Firm Demand Online,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 935-975, December.
- Michael R. Baye & J. Rupert J. Gatti & Paul Kattuman & John Morgan, 2006. "Clicks, Discontinuities, and Firm Demand Online," Working Papers 2006-21, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Baye, Michael R & Gatti, J. Rupert J & Kattuman, Paul & Morgan, John, 2006. "Clicks, Discontinuities, and Firm Demand Online," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt3qg7270w, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Fernando, Chitru S. & Herring, Richard J. & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2008. "Common liquidity shocks and market collapse: Lessons from the market for perps," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1625-1635, August.
- Murry, Donald & Zhu, Zhen, 2008. "Asymmetric price responses, market integration and market power: A study of the U.S. natural gas market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 748-765, May.
- Maria Eugenia Sanin, 2016. "Tradable emission permits: beyond pollution abatement motives," Documents de recherche 16-01, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:19:y:2010:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.