Marketmakers versus matchmakers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Loertscher & Andras Niedermayer, 2008. "Fee Setting Intermediaries: On Real Estate Agents, Stock Brokers, and Auction Houses," Discussion Papers 1472, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z., 2001. "Market institutions, transaction costs, and social capital in the Ethiopian grain market:," Research reports 124, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z., 2001. "The role of intermediaries in enhancing market efficiency in the Ethiopian grain market," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 311-320, September.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tse, Chung-Yi, 2017.
"Flipping in the housing market,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 232-263.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tse, Chung-Yi, 2017. "Flipping in the Housing Market," MPRA Paper 76443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Chung-Yi Tse, 2017. "Flipping in the Housing Market," ISER Discussion Paper 0989, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Jonathan Spader & Roberto Quercia, 2011. "Mortgage Brokers and the Refinancing Transaction: Evidence from CRA Borrowers," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 181-210, February.
- Simon Loertscher & Andras Niedermayer, 2007.
"When is Seller Price Setting with Linear Fees Optimal for Intermediaries?,"
dp0706, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Simon Loertscher & Andras Niedermayer, 2007. "When is Seller Price Setting with Linear Fees Optimal for Intermediaries?," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1014, The University of Melbourne.
- Yavas, Abdullah, 2001. "The immediacy service of the specialist as a coordination mechanism," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 205-221, July.
- John Rust & George Hall, 2003.
"Middlemen versus Market Makers: A Theory of Competitive Exchange,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(2), pages 353-403, April.
- John Rust & George Hall, 2001. "Middle Men Versus Market Makers: A Theory of Competitive Exchange," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1299, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Rust & George Hall, 2002. "Middlemen versus Market Makers: A Theory of Competitive Exchange," NBER Working Papers 8883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuet-Yee Wong & Randall Wright, 2011. "Buyers, Sellers and Middlemen: Variations on Search-Theoretic Themes," NBER Working Papers 17511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Furuse, Kimihiro, 2007. "Hybrid Exchange Forms between Gift and Commodity Exchange: The Market Mechanism for Small Businesses in Japan," Working Paper Series 068, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.
- Börner, Lars & Quint, Daniel, 2010. "Medieval matching markets," Discussion Papers 2010/31, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Alok Johri & John Leach, 2002.
"Middlemen and the Allocation of Heterogeneous Goods,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(2), pages 347-362, May.
- Alok Johri & Lohn Leach, 2000. "Middlemen and the Allocation of Heterogeneous Goods," Department of Economics Working Papers 2000-06, McMaster University.
- Zsolt Becsi & Victor E. Li & Ping Wang, 2000.
"Financial matchmakers in credit markets with heterogeneous borrowers,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2000-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Zsolt Becsi & Victor Li & Ping Wang, 2000. "Financial Matchmakers in Credit Markets with Heterogeneous Borrowers," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0032, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Michael LaCour-Little, 2009. "The Pricing of Mortgages by Brokers: An Agency Problem?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(2), pages 235-264.
- Daniele Condorelli & Andrea Galeotti & Vasiliki Skreta, 2013. "Selling Through Referrals," Working Papers 13-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Gehrig, Thomas, 1993. "Intermediation in Search Markets," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 97-120, Spring.
- Brocard, Jean-François & Cavagnac, Michel, 2012. "Who Should Pay the Sports Agent’s Commission? An Economic Analysis of Setting the Legal Rules in the Regulation of Matchmakers," TSE Working Papers 13-391, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2016.
- Xianwen Shi & Aloysius Siow, 2011. "Search Intermediaries," Working Papers tecipa-426, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Spiegler, Ran, 2000. "Extracting Interaction-Created Surplus," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 142-162, January.
- Yuet-Yee Wong & Randall Wright, 2011. "Buyers, Sellers and Middlemen: Variations on Search-Theoretic Themes," 2011 Meeting Papers 374, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:3:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-014-0035-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuet-Yee Wong & Randall Wright, 2011. "Buyers, sellers and middlemen: variations in search theory," Working Papers 691, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z., 2001. "The role of intermediaries in enhancing market efficiency in the Ethiopian grain market," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinin:v:2:y:1992:i:1:p:33-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.