Main drivers of natural gas prices in the Czech Republic after the market liberalisation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hattori, Toru & Tsutsui, Miki, 2004. "Economic impact of regulatory reforms in the electricity supply industry: a panel data analysis for OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 823-832, April.
- James T. Jensen, 2003. "The LNG Revolution," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-45.
- Matteo Manera & Chiara Longo & Anil Markandya & Elisa Scarpa, 2007.
"Evaluating the Empirical Performance of Alternative Econometric Models for Oil Price Forecasting,"
2007.4, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Scarpa, Elisa & Longo, Chiara & Manera, Matteo & Markandya, Anil, 2007. "Evaluating the Empirical Performance of Alternative Econometric Models for Oil Price Forecasting," International Energy Markets Working Papers 12118, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Joe S. Bain, 1951. "Relation of Profit Rate to Industry Concentration: American Manufacturing, 1936–1940," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 293-324.
- repec:clg:wpaper:1999-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas A. Knetsch, 2007.
"Forecasting the price of crude oil via convenience yield predictions,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(7), pages 527-549.
- Knetsch, Thomas A., 2006. "Forecasting the price of crude oil via convenience yield predictions," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,12, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Paul Berhanu Girma & Albert S. Paulson, 1999. "Risk arbitrage opportunities in petroleum futures spreads," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 931-955, December.
- Stephen P. A. Brown & Mine K. Yucel, 2008. "What Drives Natural Gas Prices?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 45-60.
- Pollitt, Michael, 2008.
"The arguments for and against ownership unbundling of energy transmission networks,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 704-713, February.
- Pollitt, M., 2007. "The arguments for and against ownership unbundling of energy transmission networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0737, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Faye Steiner, 2003. "Regulation, industry structure and performance in the electricity supply industry," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2001(1), pages 143-182.
- Gjolberg, Ole & Johnsen, Thore, 1999. "Risk management in the oil industry: can information on long-run equilibrium prices be utilized?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 517-527, December.
- David M Newbery, 2002. "Regulating Unbundled Network Utilities," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 33(1), pages 23-41.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1999. "The Long-Run Evolutions of Energy Prices," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-27.
- Newbery, David M & Pollitt, Michael G, 1997. "The Restructuring and Privatization of Britain's CEGB--Was It Worth It?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 269-303, September.
- Anne Neumann & Boriss Siliverstovs & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2006.
"Convergence of European spot market prices for natural gas? A real-time analysis of market integration using the Kalman Filter,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(11), pages 727-732.
- Neumann, Anne & Siliverstovs, Boriss, 2005. "Convergence of European Spot Market Prices for Natural Gas? A Real-Time Analysis of Market Integration using the Kalman Filter," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 05/05, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Tom Björkroth & Sonja Grönblom & Johan Willner, 2006. "Liberalization and Regulation of Public Utility Sectors: Theories and Practice," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Industrial Policy, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- S. Brakman & J.G.M. van Marrewijk & A. van Witteloostuijn, 2009.
"Market liberalization in the European Natural Gas Market : The importance of capacity constraints and efficiency differences,"
09-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Steven Brakman & Charles van Marrewijk & Arjen van Witteloostuijn, 2009. "Market Liberalization in the European Natural Gas Market - The Importance of Capacity Constraints and Efficiency Differences," CESifo Working Paper Series 2697, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2003. "The Making of Competitive Electricity Markets in Europe: No Single Way and No ‘Single Market'," Chapters,in: Competition in European Electricity Markets, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Spanjer, Aldo R., 2009. "Regulatory intervention on the dynamic European gas market--neoclassical economics or transaction cost economics?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3250-3258, August.
- John Vickers & George Yarrow, 1988. "Privatization: An Economic Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262720116, May.
- Apostolos Serletis, 1997.
"Is There an East-West Split in North American Natural Gas Markets?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 47-62.
- Serletis, Apostolos, 1997. "Is there an East-West split in North-American natural gas markets?," MPRA Paper 1746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glachant, Jean-Michel, 1998. "England's wholesale electricity market: could this hybrid institutional arrangement be transposed to the European Union?1," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 63-74, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goncharuk, Anatoliy G. & Storto, Corrado lo, 2017. "Challenges and policy implications of gas reform in Italy and Ukraine: Evidence from a benchmarking analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 456-466.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:117-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anatoliy G. Goncharuk, 2014. "Losers and Beneficiaries from the Growth of Natural Gas Prices," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 3(2), pages 117-126.
- Langarita, Raquel & Sánchez Chóliz, Julio & Sarasa, Cristina & Duarte, Rosa & Jiménez, Sofía, 2017. "Electricity costs in irrigated agriculture: A case study for an irrigation scheme in Spain," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 1008-1019.
More about this item
KeywordsGas pricing; Liberalisation; Czech Republic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:52:y:2013:i:c:p:199-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.