The restructuring and privatisation of the electricity distribution and supply businesses in England
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chisari, Omar & Estache, Antonio & Romero, Carlos, 1999.
"Winners and Losers from the Privatization and Regulation of Utilities: Lessons from a General Equilibrium Model of Argentina,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 357-378, May.
- Antonio Estache & Omar Chisari & C. Romero, 1999. "Winners and Losers from the Privatization and Regulation of Utilities: Lessons from a General Equilibrium Model of Argentina," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Richard Green & Tanga McDaniel, 1998.
"Competition in electricity supply: will ‘1998’ Be worth it?,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(3), pages 273-293, August.
- Green, Richard & McDaniel, Tanga, 1998. "Competition in Electricity Supply: Will '1998' be Worth it?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1814, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leroy P. Jones & Pankaj Tandon & Ingo Vogelsang, 1990. "Selling Public Enterprises: A Cost/Benefit Methodology," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262600625, January.
- Newbery, David M & Pollitt, Michael G, 1997. "The Restructuring and Privatization of Britain's CEGB--Was It Worth It?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 269-303, September.
- Hogan, William W. & Walton, Steven L., 1994. "A study of the privatisation of the electricity supply industry in England and Wales," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(10), pages 73-73, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nillesen , P.H.L. & Pollitt, M.G., 2004. "The Consequences for Consumer Welfare of the 2001-2003 Electricity Distribution Price Review in The Netherlands," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0446, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:clh:resear:v:5:y:2012:i:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Goldstein & José Claudio Linhares Pires, 2006.
"Brazilian Regulatory Agencies: Early Appraisal and Looming Challenges,"
Chapters,in: Regulating Development, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Goldstein, Andrea & Pires, Jose Claudio Linhares, 2002. "Brazilian Regulatory Agencies: Early Appraisal and Looming Challenges," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30615, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- See, Kok Fong & Coelli, Tim, 2013. "Estimating and decomposing productivity growth of the electricity generation industry in Malaysia: A stochastic frontier analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 207-214.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Foster, John, 2015.
"Electricity networks privatization in Australia: An overview of the debate,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 12-24.
- Rabindra Nepal & John Foster, 2015. "Electricity Networks Privatization in Australia: An Overview of the Debate," Discussion Papers Series 541, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Fiorio, Carlo V. & Florio, Massimo, 2013. "Electricity prices and public ownership: Evidence from the EU15 over thirty years," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 222-232.
- Paul Nillesen & Michael Pollitt, 2007. "The 2001-3 electricity distribution price control review in the Netherlands: regulatory process and consumer welfare," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 261-287, June.
- Karahan, Hatice & Toptas, Mehmet, 2013. "The effect of power distribution privatization on electricity prices in Turkey: Has liberalization served the purpose?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 614-621.
- Newbery, David M., 2001.
"Economic reform in Europe: integrating and liberalizing the market for services,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 85-97, June.
- Newbery, David M G, 2002. "Economic Reform in Europe: Integrating and Liberalizing the Market for Services," CEPR Discussion Papers 3183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011.
"The impact of power market reforms on electricity price-cost margins and cross-subsidy levels: A cross country panel data analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1080-1092, March.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2010. "Electricity Market Reform: Lessons for developing countries," MPRA Paper 27317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011. "The impact of power market reforms on electricity price-cost margins and cross-subsidy levels: a cross country panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 28414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vergés, Joaquim, 2014.
"RESULTADOS y consecuencias DE LAS PRIVATIZACIONES de Empresas Públicas: Una perspectiva internacional
[THE PRIVATISATION OF STATE OWNED ENTERPRISES. RESULTS AND CONSEQUENCES:An international empiri," MPRA Paper 62655, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Mar 2015.
- Newbery, D., 2002. "Issues and Options for Restructuring Electricity Supply Industries," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0210, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pollitt, Michael, 2008.
"The arguments for and against ownership unbundling of energy transmission networks,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 704-713, February.
- Pollitt, M., 2007. "The arguments for and against ownership unbundling of energy transmission networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0737, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Newbery, David M., 2002. "Problems of liberalising the electricity industry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(4-5), pages 919-927, May.
More about this item
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:22:y:2001:i:1:p:107-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .