Risk management in the oil industry: can information on long-run equilibrium prices be utilized?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Kremers, Jeroen J M & Ericsson, Neil R & Dolado, Juan J, 1992. "The Power of Cointegration Tests," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 325-348, August.
- Ng, Victor K. & Pirrong, Stephen Craig, 1996. "Price dynamics in refined petroleum spot and futures markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 359-388, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- M. J. Aziakpono & S. Kleimeier & H. Sander, 2012.
"Banking market integration in the SADC countries: evidence from interest rate analyses,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(29), pages 3857-3876, October.
- Aziakpono, M. & Kleimeier, S. & Sander, H., 2007. "Banking market Integration in the SADC countries: evidence from interest rate analyses," Research Memorandum 047, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Meshach Aziakpono & Stefanie Kleimeier & Harald Sander, 2011. "Banking Market Integration In The Sadc Countries: Evidence From Interest Rate Analyses," Post-Print hal-00712383, HAL.
- Brittle, Shane, 2009. "Ricardian Equivalence and the Efficacy of Fiscal Policy in Australia," Economics Working Papers wp09-10, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Joakim Westerlund, 2007.
"Testing for Error Correction in Panel Data,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 69(6), pages 709-748, December.
- Westerlund, Joakim, 2005. "Testing for Error Correction in Panel Data," Working Papers 2005:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Westerlund, J., 2006. "Testing for error correction in panel data," Research Memorandum 056, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Dong-Yop Oh & Hyejin Lee & Karl David Boulware, 2020. "A comment on interest rate pass-through: a non-normal approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 59(4), pages 2017-2035, October.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2009. "The ARDL Approach to Cointegration Analysis of Tourism Demand in Turkey: with Greece as the substitution destination," MPRA Paper 86602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barja, Gover, 1995. "Time Series Analysis of Macroeconomic Conditions in Open Economies," MPRA Paper 62178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irene Fafaliou & Michael Polemis, 2013. "Competitiveness of the Euro Zone Manufacturing: A Panel Data Analysis," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 19(1), pages 45-61, February.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2002.
"Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration,"
Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(2), pages 285-318, June.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 1999. "Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration," International Finance Discussion Papers 655, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2000. "Distributions of Error Correction Tests for Cointegration," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0561, Econometric Society.
- Pierre Perron & Gabriel RodrÃguez, "undated".
"Residuals-based Tests for Cointegration with GLS Detrended Data,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
wp2015-017, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised 19 Oct 2015.
- Perron, P. & Rodriguez, G., 2000. "Residual Based Tests for Cointegration with GLS Detrended Data," Working Papers 0004e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Pervaz Azim & Khalil Ahmad, 2011.
"Exports-Led Growth Hypothesis in Pakistan: Further Evidence,"
Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(3), pages 182-197, September.
- Akmal, Muhammad Shahbaz & Ahmad, Khalil & Ali, Muhammad, 2009. "Exports-Led Growth Hypothesis in Pakistan: Further Evidence," MPRA Paper 16043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Pervaz, Azeem & Ahmad, Khalil, 2011. "Exports-led growth hypothesis in Pakistan: further evidence," MPRA Paper 33617, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2011.
- Österholm, Pär, 2004. "Estimating the Relationship between Age Structure and GDP in the OECD Using Panel Cointegration Methods," Working Paper Series 2004:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- G. Everaert, 2007. "Estimating Long-Run Relationships between Observed Integrated Variables by Unobserved Component Methods," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/452, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Antonio Montañes Bernal & Marcos Sanso Frago, 1996. "Una estimación de la función de importaciones españolas de manufacturas tras la integración en la Union Europea," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(2), pages 195-215, May.
- Scott Hendry, 1995. "Long-Run Demand for M1," Macroeconomics 9511001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campos, Julia & Ericsson, Neil R. & Hendry, David F., 1996.
"Cointegration tests in the presence of structural breaks,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 187-220, January.
- Julia Campos & Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry, 1993. "Cointegration tests in the presence of structural breaks," International Finance Discussion Papers 440, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Halicioglu, Ferda & Yolac, Sema, 2015. "Testing the impact of unemployment on self-employment: empirical evidence from OECD countries," MPRA Paper 65026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ingrid Groessl & Artur Tarassow, 2015.
"A Microfounded Model of Money Demand Under Uncertainty, and some Empirical Evidence,"
Macroeconomics and Finance Series
201504, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics, revised Jan 2018.
- Ingrid Groessl & Artur Tarassow, 2018. "A Microfounded Model of Money Demand Under Uncertainty, and some Empirical Evidence," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201802, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Demetriades, Panicos O. & Hussein, Khaled A., 1996.
"Does financial development cause economic growth? Time-series evidence from 16 countries,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 387-411, December.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Khaled A.Hussein, 1995. "Does Financial Development Cause Economic Growth? Time-Series Evidence from 16 Countries," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 95/13, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Dreger, Christian & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2007. "A macroeconometric model for the Euro economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-13.
- Belke, Ansgar, 2000. "Partisan Political Business Cycles in the German Labour Market? Empirical Tests in the Light of the Lucas-Critique," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 104(3-4), pages 225-283, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:21:y:1999:i:6:p:517-527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.