Quantitative and Empirical Analysis of Energy Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Apostolos Serletis, 2012. "Quantitative and Empirical Analysis of Energy Markets," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 8624, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drachal, Krzysztof, 2018. "Comparison between Bayesian and information-theoretic model averaging: Fossil fuels prices example," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 208-251.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2010.
"Environmentally damaging electricity trade,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1548-1558, March.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & de Villemeur, Étienne, 2009. "Environmentally Damaging Electricity Trade," TSE Working Papers 09-118, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & de Villemeur, Étienne, 2009. "Environmentally Damaging Electricity Trade," IDEI Working Papers 592, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- G. Papaioannou & P. Papaioannou & N. Parliaris, 2014. "Modeling the stylized facts of wholesale system marginal price (SMP) and the impacts of regulatory reforms on the Greek Electricity Market," Papers 1401.5452, arXiv.org.
- Papaioannou, George P. & Dikaiakos, Christos & Dagoumas, Athanasios S. & Dramountanis, Anargyros & Papaioannou, Panagiotis G., 2018. "Detecting the impact of fundamentals and regulatory reforms on the Greek wholesale electricity market using a SARMAX/GARCH model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 1083-1103.
- Jogeir Myklebust & Asgeir Tomasgard & Sjur Westgaard, 2010. "Forecasting gas component prices with multivariate structural time series models," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 34(2), pages 82-106, June.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity Markets; Natural Gas Markets; Crude Oil Markets; Forecasting Energy Prices; Energy Markets Volatility; Business Cycles and Energy Prices; Common Features in Energy Markets; Codependent Cycles in Energy Markets; Volatility Modeling in Energy Markets; Chaos; Fractals; and Random Modulations in Energy Markets;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- N70 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wsbook:6352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.