Institut ekonomických studií Praha, Czech Republic
Univerzita Karlova v Praze
: +420 2 222112330
+420 2 22112304
Opletalova 26, CZ-110 00 Prague
RePEc:edi:icunicz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Slabá, Monika & Gapko, Petr & Klimešová, Andrea, 2013. "Main drivers of natural gas prices in the Czech Republic after the market liberalisation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 199-212.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Slabá, Monika & Gapko, Petr & Klimešová, Andrea, 2013.
"Main drivers of natural gas prices in the Czech Republic after the market liberalisation,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 199-212.
- Goncharuk, Anatoliy G. & Storto, Corrado lo, 2017. "Challenges and policy implications of gas reform in Italy and Ukraine: Evidence from a benchmarking analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 456-466.
- Anatoliy G. Goncharuk, 2014. "Losers and Beneficiaries from the Growth of Natural Gas Prices," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 3(2), pages 117-126.
- Amoiralis, Eleftherios I. & Andriosopoulos, Kostas, 2017. "Challenges for a compliance officer in the liberalized EU energy market: A case study on the Greek gas transmission system operator," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 117-125.
- Langarita, Raquel & Sánchez Chóliz, Julio & Sarasa, Cristina & Duarte, Rosa & Jiménez, Sofía, 2017. "Electricity costs in irrigated agriculture: A case study for an irrigation scheme in Spain," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 1008-1019.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Monika Slaba should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.