Report NEP-ENV-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masato Abe, 2011. "Achieving a sustainable automotive sector in Asia and the Pacific: Challenges and opportunities for the reduction of vehicle CO2 emissions," Working Papers 10811, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Rebecca S. Dodder & Amani Elobeid & Timothy L. Johnson & P. Ozge Kaplan & Lyubov A. Kurkalova & Silvia Secchi & Simla Tokgoz, 2011. "Environmental Impacts of Emerging Biomass Feedstock Markets: Energy, Agriculture, and the Farmer," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 11-wp526, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Leo Dobes, 2012. "Adaptation to Climate Change: Formulating Policy under Uncertainty," CCEP Working Papers 1201, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shiyi Chen & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle, 2012. "Dynamic Activity Analysis Model Based Win-Win Development Forecasting Under the Environmental Regulation in China," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Satoru Komatsu & Andrey Kalugin & Shinji Kaneko, 2011. "Allocating Costs of Environmental Management among Generations: A Case of Environmental Liabilities in Transition Economies," IDEC DP2 Series 1-7, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2011. "Environmental policy and trade performance: Evidence from China," Working Papers 2011-30, CEPII research center.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Assessing environmental management in agriculture," MPRA Paper 35802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelo Antoci & Paolo Russu & Elisa Ticci, 2011. "Investement inflows and sustainable development in a natural resource-dependent economy," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0311, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Swinton, Scott M. & Bals, Bryan D. & Dale, Bruce E., 2011. "Can Dispersed Biomass Processing Protect the Environment and Cover the Bottom Line for Biofuel?," Staff Papers 119348, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Evangelina Dardati & Julio Riutort, 2011. "Investment and Environmental Regulation: Evidence on the Role of Cash Flow," Documentos de Trabajo 283, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Coria, Jessica & Villegas-Palacio, Clara & Cárdenas, J.C., 2012. "Why Do Environmental Taxes Work Better in Developed Countries?," Working Papers in Economics 521, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Venditto, Bruno & Caruso, Immacolata, 2011.
"Le migrazioni ambientali nel Mediterraneo: il caso studio dei paesi del Medio Oriente e del Nord Africa
[Environmental migration in the Mediterranean area: the case of the MENA countries]," MPRA Paper 35807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Sharma, Siddharth, 2012. "Green growth, technology and innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5932, The World Bank.
- Shahzad Kouser & Matin Qaim, 2012. "Valuing financial, health, and environmental benefits of Bt cotton in Pakistan," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 105, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Kinell, Gerda & Söderqvist, Tore & Elmgren, Ragnar & Walve, Jacob & Franzén, Frida, 2012. "Cost-Benefit Analysis in a Framework of Stakeholder Involvement and Integrated Coastal Zone Modeling," CERE Working Papers 2012:1, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Tetsuya, Tsurumi & Shunsuke, Managi, 2011. "The Effect of Trade Openness on Deforestation: Empirical Analysis for 142 Countries," MPRA Paper 35805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefanie Glotzbach, 2012. "Environmental justice in agricultural systems. An evaluation of success factors and barriers by the example of the Philippine farmer network MASIPAG," Working Paper Series in Economics 225, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Shuaizhang Feng & Michael Oppenheimer & Wolfram Schlenker, 2012. "Climate Change, Crop Yields, and Internal Migration in the United States," NBER Working Papers 17734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael McAleer & Chia-Lin Chang, 2012. "How Should Journal Quality be Ranked? An Application to Agricultural, Energy, Environmental and Resource Economics," KIER Working Papers 808, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Luc Eyraud & Changchang Zhang & Abdoul Aziz Wane & Benedict J. Clements, 2011. "Who's Going Green and Why? Trends and Determinants of Green Investment," IMF Working Papers 11/296, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierre-Andre Jouvet & Frederic Lantz & Elodie Le Cadre, 2012. "The bioenergies development: the role of biofuels and the CO2 price," Working Papers 1201, Chaire Economie du Climat.
- Graziano Abrate & Fabrizio Erbetta & Giovanni Fraquelli & Davide Vannoni, 2011. "The Costs of Disposal and Recycling. An Application to Italian Municipal Solid Waste Services," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 232, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Enrique Calfucura, 2011. "Natural Resources, Conflict and Democratization," Working Papers 30, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Antoine Leblois & Philippe Quirion, 2013. "Agricultural insurances based on meteorological indices: realizations, methods and research challenges," Post-Print hal-00656778, HAL.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:61318 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jensen, Kimberly L. & Clark, Christopher D. & English, Burton C., 2012. "Effects of Demographics and Attitudes on WTP for Fuel Import Reductions through Ethanol Purchases," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119146, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.