Wind energy in Vietnam: Resource assessment, development status and future implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baban, Serwan M.J & Parry, Tim, 2001. "Developing and applying a GIS-assisted approach to locating wind farms in the UK," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 59-71.
- Voivontas, D. & Assimacopoulos, D. & Mourelatos, A. & Corominas, J., 1998. "Evaluation of Renewable Energy potential using a GIS decision support system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 333-344.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nhan T. Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009.
"The potential for mitigation of CO2 emissions in Vietnam's power sector,"
22, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009. "The potential for mitigation of CO2 emissions in Vietnam's power sector," Post-Print halshs-00441085, HAL.
- Izadyar, Nima & Ong, Hwai Chyuan & Chong, W.T. & Leong, K.Y., 2016. "Resource assessment of the renewable energy potential for a remote area: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 908-923.
- Yong Zeng & Yanpeng Cai & Guohe Huang & Jing Dai, 2011. "A Review on Optimization Modeling of Energy Systems Planning and GHG Emission Mitigation under Uncertainty," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(10), pages 1-33, October.
- Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Denich, Manfred, 2010. "Assessment of renewable energy resources potential for electricity generation in Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2401-2413, October.
- Shih-Chieh Huang & Shang-Lien Lo & Yen-Ching Lin, 2013. "To Re-Explore the Causality between Barriers to Renewable Energy Development: A Case Study of Wind Energy," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-24, August.
- Jäger, Tobias & McKenna, Russell & Fichtner, Wolf, 2015. "Onshore wind energy in Baden-Württemberg: a bottom-up economic assessment of the socio-technical potential," Working Paper Series in Production and Energy 7, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Institute for Industrial Production (IIP).
- Huang, Shih-Chieh & Lo, Shang-Lien & Lin, Yen-Ching, 2013. "Application of a fuzzy cognitive map based on a structural equation model for the identification of limitations to the development of wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 851-861.
- Latinopoulos, D. & Kechagia, K., 2015. "A GIS-based multi-criteria evaluation for wind farm site selection. A regional scale application in Greece," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 550-560.
- Aydin, Nazli Yonca & Kentel, Elcin & Duzgun, Sebnem, 2010. "GIS-based environmental assessment of wind energy systems for spatial planning: A case study from Western Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 364-373, January.
- Fueyo, Norberto & Sanz, Yosune & Rodrigues, Marcos & Montañés, Carlos & Dopazo, César, 2011. "The use of cost-generation curves for the analysis of wind electricity costs in Spain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 733-740, March.
- Mekonnen, Addisu D. & Gorsevski, Pece V., 2015. "A web-based participatory GIS (PGIS) for offshore wind farm suitability within Lake Erie, Ohio," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 162-177.
- Duc Luong, Nguyen, 2015. "A critical review on potential and current status of wind energy in Vietnam," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 440-448.
- Jäger, Tobias & McKenna, Russell & Fichtner, Wolf, 2016. "The feasible onshore wind energy potential in Baden-Württemberg: A bottom-up methodology considering socio-economic constraints," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(PA), pages 662-675.
- repec:eee:energy:v:128:y:2017:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:91-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Nhan T. & Ha-Duong, Minh, 2009.
"Economic potential of renewable energy in Vietnam's power sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1601-1613, May.
- Nguyen, Thanh Nhan & Ha-Duong, Minh, 2008. "ECONOMIC Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector," MPRA Paper 21173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009. "Economic Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector," Post-Print halshs-00431250, HAL.
- Yeo, In-Ae & Yee, Jurng-Jae, 2014. "A proposal for a site location planning model of environmentally friendly urban energy supply plants using an environment and energy geographical information system (E-GIS) database (DB) and an artifi," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 99-117.
- Thanh Tu Tran & Shinichiro Fujimori & Toshihiko Masui, 2016. "Realizing the Intended Nationally Determined Contribution: The Role of Renewable Energies in Vietnam," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-17, July.
- Duc Luong, Nguyen, 2015. "A critical review on Energy Efficiency and Conservation policies and programs in Vietnam," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 623-634.
- Grassi, Stefano & Junghans, Sven & Raubal, Martin, 2014. "Assessment of the wake effect on the energy production of onshore wind farms using GIS," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 827-837.
- repec:eee:renene:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:275-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:1166-1176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schallenberg-Rodríguez, Julieta & Notario-del Pino, Jesús, 2014. "Evaluation of on-shore wind techno-economical potential in regions and islands," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 117-129.
- Sk Uddin & Ros Taplin & Xiaojiang Yu, 2010. "Towards a sustainable energy future—exploring current barriers and potential solutions in Thailand," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 63-87, February.
- Joselin Herbert, G.M. & Iniyan, S. & Amutha, D., 2014. "A review of technical issues on the development of wind farms," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 619-641.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:2:p:1405-1413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.