Synthesis Report on Socio-environmental Impacts of Coal and Coal-fired Power Plants in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Minh Ha-Duong & an Ha Truong & Hong Nam Nguyen & Hoang Anh Nguyen Trinh, 2016. "Synthesis Report on Socio-environmental Impacts of Coal and Coal-fired Power Plants in Vietnam," CIRED Working Papers hal-01441680, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Nhan T. & Ha-Duong, Minh, 2009.
"Economic potential of renewable energy in Vietnam's power sector,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1601-1613, May.
- Nguyen, Thanh Nhan & Ha-Duong, Minh, 2008. "ECONOMIC Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector," MPRA Paper 21173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009. "Economic Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector," Post-Print halshs-00431250, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thriveni Thenepalli & Nguyen Thi Minh Ngoc & Lai Quang Tuan & Trinh Hai Son & Ho Huu Hieu & Dang Tran Nhu Thuy & Nguyen Thi Thanh Thao & Duong Thi Thanh Tam & Doan Thi Ngoc Huyen & Tran Tan Van & Rama, 2018. "Technological Solutions for Recycling Ash Slag from the Cao Ngan Coal Power Plant in Vietnam," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-18, August.
More about this item
Keywordsvietnam; impact; charbon;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-08-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-08-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2018-08-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01441680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.