Beyond pure offsetting: Assessing options to generate Net-Mitigation-Effects in carbon market mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lambert Schneider, 2009. "A Clean Development Mechanism with global atmospheric benefits for a post-2012 climate regime," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 95-111, May.
- Muller, Adrian, 2007.
"How to make the clean development mechanism sustainable--The potential of rent extraction,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3203-3212, June.
- Muller, Adrian, 2006. "How to Make the Clean Development Mechanism Sustainable - The Potential of Rent Extraction," Working Papers in Economics 214, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Castro, Paula & Michaelowa, Axel, 2010. "The impact of discounting emission credits on the competitiveness of different CDM host countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 34-42, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Bento & Ravi Kanbur & Benjamin Leard, 2016.
"On the importance of baseline setting in carbon offsets markets,"
Springer, vol. 137(3), pages 625-637, August.
- Bento, Antonio & Kanbur, Ravi & Leard, Benjamin, 2016. "On the Importance of Baseline Setting in Carbon Offsets Markets," Discussion Papers dp-16-11, Resources For the Future.
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:17:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10784-017-9370-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsClean development mechanism; New market-based mechanism; Net-Mitigation-Effect;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:68:y:2014:i:c:p:413-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.