How can LDCs benefit from the CDM?: A panel data analysis of determinants of CDM project hosting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raubenheimer, Stefan & Michaelowa, Axel & Jahn, Michael & Liptow, Holger, 2004. "Measuring the Potential of Unilateral CDM : A Pilot Study," HWWA Discussion Papers 263, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Axel Michaelowa, 2007. "Unilateral CDM—can developing countries finance generation of greenhouse gas emission credits on their own?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 17-34, March.
- Dinar, Ariel & Mahfuzur Rahman, Shaikh & Larson, Donald & Ambrosi, Philippe, 2008. "Factors Affecting Levels Of International Cooperation In Carbon Abatement Projects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4786, The World Bank.
- Kasai, Katsuya, 2011. "A Cross-Country Empirical Analysis of Determinants of Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) Projects," MPRA Paper 52160, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2012.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Muller, Adrian, 2007.
"How to make the clean development mechanism sustainable--The potential of rent extraction,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3203-3212, June.
- Muller, Adrian, 2006. "How to Make the Clean Development Mechanism Sustainable - The Potential of Rent Extraction," Working Papers in Economics 214, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Yongfu Huang & Terry Barker, 2008. "The Clean Development Mechanism and Sustainable Development: A Panel Data Analysis," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 39.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Hamid Davoodi & Rosa Alonso-Terme, 2002. "Does corruption affect income inequality and poverty?," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 23-45, March.
- Michaelowa, Axel & Michaelowa, Katharina, 2005. "Climate or development: Is ODA diverted from its original purpose?," HWWI Research Papers 4-2, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Emma Paulsson, 2009. "A review of the CDM literature: from fine-tuning to critical scrutiny?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 63-80, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCDM; Kyoto Protocol; LDCs; ODA; Tobit model;
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-12-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-12-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2013-12-15 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .