Factors Affecting Levels Of International Cooperation In Carbon Abatement Projects
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kasai, Katsuya, 2012. "How can LDCs benefit from the CDM?: A panel data analysis of determinants of CDM project hosting," MPRA Paper 52137, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2012.
- Röttgers, Dirk & Grote, Ulrike, 2014. "Africa and the Clean Development Mechanism: What Determines Project Investments?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 201-212.
- Kasai, Katsuya, 2012. "Factors Affecting the Distribution of CERs: A Cross-Sectional Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 52163, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2013.
- Cormier, Alain & Bellassen, Valentin, 2013. "The risks of CDM projects: How did only 30% of expected credits come through?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 173-183.
- Kasai, Katsuya, 2011. "A Cross-Country Empirical Analysis of Determinants of Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) Projects," MPRA Paper 52160, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2012.
- Igor Shishlov & Valentin Bellassen, 2012. "10 lessons from 10 years of the CDM," Working Papers hal-01151437, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAbatement; animal waste; Approach; atmosphere; availability; barrier; bilateral trade; biomass; Business Climate; business environment; business regulation; business regulations; capital investments;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-02-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-02-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .