Unilateral CDM—can developing countries finance generation of greenhouse gas emission credits on their own?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krey, Matthias & Michaelowa, Axel & Deodhar, Vinay, 2003. "Financing Structures for CDM Projects in India and Capacity Building Options for EU-Indo Collaboration," HWWA Discussion Papers 247, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Frank Jotzo & Axel Michaelowa, 2002. "Estimating the CDM market under the Marrakech Accords," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2-3), pages 179-196, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bayer, Patrick & Marcoux, Christopher & Urpelainen, Johannes, 2013. "Leveraging private capital for climate mitigation: Evidence from the Clean Development Mechanism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 14-24.
- Emma Paulsson, 2009. "A review of the CDM literature: from fine-tuning to critical scrutiny?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 63-80, February.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:410-421 is not listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, Jon & Newell, Peter, 2013. "The governance of clean energy in India: The clean development mechanism (CDM) and domestic energy politics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 654-662.
- Park, Taeil & Kim, Changyoon & Kim, Hyoungkwan, 2014. "A real option-based model to valuate CDM projects under uncertain energy policies for emission trading," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 288-296.
- Kasai, Katsuya, 2012. "How can LDCs benefit from the CDM?: A panel data analysis of determinants of CDM project hosting," MPRA Paper 52137, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2012.
- Patrick Bayer & Johannes Urpelainen, 2013. "External sources of clean technology: Evidence from the Clean Development Mechanism," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 81-109, March.
- Mandaloufas, Melissa & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz & Brown, Scott & Irizarry Quintero, Anamari, 2015. "Energy balance analysis of the Brazilian alcohol for flex fuel production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 403-414.
More about this item
KeywordsClean Development Mechanism; Unilateral; Institutions; Project participants; Financing; Risk premium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:7:y:2007:i:1:p:17-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.