Higher Education Policy, Enrollment, and Income Inequality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marin, Alan & Psacharopoulos, George, 1976. "Schooling and Income Distribution," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(3), pages 332-338, August.
- Sylwester, Kevin, 2002. "Can education expenditures reduce income inequality?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 43-52, February.
- Costas Meghir & Mårten Palme, 2005. "Educational Reform, Ability, and Family Background," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 414-424, March.
- W. Lee Hansen & Burton A. Weisbrod, 1969. "The Distribution of Costs and Direct Benefits of Public Higher Education: The Case of California," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 4(2), pages 176-191.
- Fredriksson, Peter, 1997. " Economic Incentives and the Demand for Higher Education," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(1), pages 129-142, March.
- George Psacharopoulos & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2004.
"Returns to investment in education: a further update,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 111-134.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2002. "Returns to investment in education : a further update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2881, The World Bank.
- Canton, Erik & de Jong, Frank, 2005. "The demand for higher education in The Netherlands, 1950-1999," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 651-663, December.
- Cohn, Elchanan & Rhine, Sherrie L W & Santos, Maria C, 1989. "Institutions of Higher Education as Multi-product Firms: Economies of Scale and Scope," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(2), pages 284-290, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergh, Andreas & Nilsson, Therese, 2010. "Do liberalization and globalization increase income inequality?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 488-505, December.
- Annika C. Froehlich, 2016. "Does the curricular structure affect doctoral enrolment?," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(9), pages 1067-1089, December.
- Mario Holzner, 2010.
"Inequality, Growth and Public Spending in Central, East and Southeast Europe,"
wiiw Working Papers
71, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mario Holzner, 2010. "Inequality, Growth and Public Spending in Central, East and Southeast Europe," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 87, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mario Holzner, 2011. "Inequality, growth and public spending in Central, East and Southeast Europe," Working Papers 221, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Frederick Solt, 2009. "Standardizing the World Income Inequality Database," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 90(2), pages 231-242.
- Hălăngescu, Constantin I., 2011.
"Provocări și tendințe ale învățămantului superior în contextul globalizării (literature review)
[Higher education’s challenges and trends in the context of globalization(literature review)]," MPRA Paper 33269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horácio C. Faustino & Carim Vali, 2011. "The Effects of Globalisation on OECD Income Inequality: A static and dynamic analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/12, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Katarina Keller & Panu Poutvaara & Andreas Wagener, 2010.
"Does a Military Draft Discourage Enrollment in Higher Education?,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 66(2), pages 97-120, June.
- Keller, Katarina & Poutvaara, Panu & Wagener, Andreas, 2010. "Does a military draft discourage enrollment in higher education?," Munich Reprints in Economics 19476, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Adnan Efendic & Naida Trkic-Izmirlija, 2013. "Effects of the global economic crisis and public spending on income distribution in Bosnia and Herzegovina," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 108, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:socsci:v:89:y:2008:i:1:p:217-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-4941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.