Rescaling climate justice: sub-national issues and innovations for low carbon futures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Byrne, John & Wang, Young-Doo & Lee, Hoesung & Kim, Jong-dall, 1998. "An equity- and sustainability-based policy response to global climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 335-343, March.
- Toke, David & Taylor, Simon, 2007. "Demand reduction in the UK--with a focus on the non-domestic sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2131-2140, April.
- Toman, Michael & Shogren, Jason, 2000. "Climate Change Policy," Discussion Papers dp-00-22, Resources For the Future.
- Muller, Adrian, 2007.
"How to make the clean development mechanism sustainable--The potential of rent extraction,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3203-3212, June.
- Muller, Adrian, 2006. "How to Make the Clean Development Mechanism Sustainable - The Potential of Rent Extraction," Working Papers in Economics 214, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Paavola, Jouni & Adger, W. Neil, 2006. "Fair adaptation to climate change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 594-609, April.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate; justice; Ireland; NGOs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .