Baseline recommendations for greenhouse gas mitigation projects in the electric power sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott Murtishaw & Jayant Sathaye & Christina Galitsky & Kristel Dorion, 2006. "Methodological and Practical Considerations for Developing Multiproject Baselines for Electric Power and Cement Industry Projects in Central America," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 645-665, May.
- Del Río, Pablo, 2007. "Encouraging the implementation of small renewable electricity CDM projects: An economic analysis of different options," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(7), pages 1361-1387, September.
- Sharma, Sudhir & Shrestha, Ram M., 2006. "Baseline for electricity sector CDM projects: Simplifying estimation of operating margin emission factor," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 4093-4102, December.
- Michael Pollan, 2005. "Opportunities for GHG Mitigation in Latin America: Carbon Finance and the Clean Development Mechanism," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 25198, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Abeygunawardana, A.M.A.K., 2007. "Small-scale CDM projects in a competitive electricity industry: How good is a simplified baseline methodology?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3717-3728, July.
- Ortega, Margarita & del Río, Pablo & Montero, Eduardo A., 2013. "Assessing the benefits and costs of renewable electricity. The Spanish case," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 294-304.
- Emma Paulsson, 2009. "A review of the CDM literature: from fine-tuning to critical scrutiny?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Katherine Calvin & Steven Rose & Marshall Wise & Haewon McJeon & Leon Clarke & Jae Edmonds, 2015. "Global climate, energy, and economic implications of international energy offsets programs," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 133(4), pages 583-596, December.
- Purohit, Pallav & Michaelowa, Axel, 2007. "CDM potential of bagasse cogeneration in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4779-4798, October.
- Clancy, J.M. & Gaffney, F. & Deane, J.P. & Curtis, J. & Ó Gallachóir, B.P., 2015. "Fossil fuel and CO2 emissions savings on a high renewable electricity system – A single year case study for Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 151-164.
- Jeon, Eui-Chan & Myeong, Soojeong & Sa, Jae-Whan & Kim, Jinsu & Jeong, Jae-Hak, 2010. "Greenhouse gas emission factor development for coal-fired power plants in Korea," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 205-210, January.
- Millard-Ball, Adam & Ortolano, Leonard, 2010. "Constructing carbon offsets: The obstacles to quantifying emission reductions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 533-546, January.
- Michael Pollan, 2005. "Opportunities for GHG Mitigation in Latin America: Carbon Finance and the Clean Development Mechanism," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2976, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Zhang, Chi & Shukla, P.R. & Victor, David G. & Heller, Thomas C. & Biswas, Debashish & Nag, Tirthankar, 2006. "Baselines for carbon emissions in the Indian and Chinese power sectors: Implications for international carbon trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1900-1917, September.
- Adahl, Anders & Harvey, Simon & Berntsson, Thore, 2006. "Assessing the value of pulp mill biomass savings in a climate change conscious economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2330-2343, October.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:651-662 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ortega-Izquierdo, Margarita & del Río, Pablo, 2016. "Benefits and costs of renewable electricity in Europe," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 372-383.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:4:p:545-566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .