Small-scale CDM projects in a competitive electricity industry: How good is a simplified baseline methodology?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- N/A, 2004. "Abstracts," The Journal of Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 13(1), pages 105-128, March.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Shrestha, Rabin, 2004. "Economics of clean development mechanism power projects under alternative approaches for setting baseline emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 1363-1374, August.
- Kartha, Sivan & Lazarus, Michael & Bosi, Martina, 2004. "Baseline recommendations for greenhouse gas mitigation projects in the electric power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 545-566, March.
- Zhang, Chi & Shukla, P.R. & Victor, David G. & Heller, Thomas C. & Biswas, Debashish & Nag, Tirthankar, 2006. "Baselines for carbon emissions in the Indian and Chinese power sectors: Implications for international carbon trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1900-1917, September.
- Nag, Barnali & Parikh, Jyoti K., 2005. "Carbon emission coefficient of power consumption in India: baseline determination from the demand side," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 777-786, April.
- H. Khalil & C. Cohen & As Szklo, 2006. "How to use the clean development mechanism in the residential sector? The case of Brazilian refrigerators," Post-Print hal-00715572, HAL.
- Sharma, Sudhir & Shrestha, Ram M., 2006. "Baseline for electricity sector CDM projects: Simplifying estimation of operating margin emission factor," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 4093-4102, December.
- Zhang, Chi & Heller, Thomas C. & May, Michael M., 2005. "Carbon intensity of electricity generation and CDM baseline: case studies of three Chinese provinces," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 451-465, March.
- Khalil, Helioui & Cohen, Claude & Salem Szklo, Alexandre, 2006. "How to use the clean development mechanism in the residential sector? The case of Brazilian refrigerators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2150-2160, October.
- Johannes Rosen & Wolf Fichtner & Otto Rentz, 2004. "Baseline Standardisation with Optimising Energy-System Models," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 121-146, June.
- Alexandros Flamos & Konstantinos Anagnostopoulos & Dimitris Askounis & John Psarras & Sonja Butzengeiger & Wytze van der Gaast, 2004. "e-Serem – A Web-Based Manual For The Estimation of Emission Reductions From JI and CDM Projects," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 103-120, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:7:p:3717-3728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.