Technology transfers in the Clean Development Mechanism: an incentives issue
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- K. Millock, 2002. "Technology transfers in the Clean Development Mechanism: an incentives issue," Post-Print hal-00716425, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Bréchet & Yann Ménière & Pierre M. Picard, 2016.
"The Clean Development Mechanism in a world carbon market,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1569-1598, November.
- Thierry Bréchet & Yann Ménière & Pierre M. Picard, 2011. "The clean development mechanism in a globalized carbon market," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Thierry Brechet & Yann Ménière & Pierre Picard, 2016. "The Clean Development Mechanism in a world carbon market," Post-Print hal-01471162, HAL.
- Thierry Brechet & Yann Meniere & Pierre M. Picard, 2012. "The Clean Development Mechanism in a Global Carbon Market," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-06/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Hagem, Cathrine, 2009.
"The clean development mechanism versus international permit trading: The effect on technological change,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Cathrine Hagem, 2007. "The clean development mechanism versus international permit trading: the effect on technological change," Discussion Papers 521, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Schneider, Malte & Holzer, Andreas & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2008. "Understanding the CDM's contribution to technology transfer," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2920-2928, August.
- Nicola Cantore & Emilio Padilla, 2009. "Emissions distribution in post–Kyoto international negotiations: a policy perspective," Working Papers wpdea0907, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Doranova, Asel & Costa, Ionara & Duysters, Geert, 2009. "Knowledge Base Determinants of Technology Sourcing in the Clean Development Mechanism Projects," MERIT Working Papers 015, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Thierry Brechet & Yann Meniere & Pierre M. Picard, 2012.
"The Clean Development Mechanism in a Global Carbon Market,"
CEEES Paper Series
CE3S-06/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- BRECHET, Thierry & meniere, Yann & PICARD, Pierre M., 2012. "The clean development mechanism in a global carbon market," CORE Discussion Papers 2012040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4069 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linda Sahlén & Thomas Aronsson & Kenneth Backlund, 2006. "Technology Transfers and the Clean Development Mechanism in a North-South General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2006.145, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2011.
"Project Mechanisms and Technology Diffusion in Climate Policy,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 49(3), pages 405-423, July.
- Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2011. "Project Mechanisms and Technology Diffusion in Climate Policy," Post-Print hal-00659062, HAL.
- Emma Paulsson, 2009. "A review of the CDM literature: from fine-tuning to critical scrutiny?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Perrings, Charles, 2014. "Environment and development economics 20 years on," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 333-366, June.
- Nguyen, Trung Thanh & Nghiem, Nhung, 2016. "Optimal forest rotation for carbon sequestration and biodiversity conservation by farm income levels," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 185-194.
- Dirk T.G. Rübbelke & Vivekananda Mukherjee & Tilak Sanyal, 2008. "Technology Transfer in the Non-traded Sector as a Means to Combat Global Warming," Working Papers 2008.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Doranova, Asel & Costa, Ionara & Duysters, Geert, 2010. "Knowledge base determinants of technology sourcing in clean development mechanism projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5550-5559, October.
- M. Germain & A. Magnus & V. Steenberghe, 2007. "How to design and use the clean development mechanism under the Kyoto Protocol? A developing country perspective," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 13-30, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:7:y:2002:i:03:p:449-466_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.