Project Mechanisms and Technology Diffusion in Climate Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 49 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Montero, Juan-Pablo, 2002. "Permits, Standards, and Technology Innovation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 23-44, July.
- Matthieu Glachant & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Yann Ménière, 2007.
"The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study,"
2007.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann, 2008. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the international diffusion of technologies: An empirical study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1273-1283, April.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2008. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Post-Print hal-00397198, HAL.
- Requate, Till, 1998. "Incentives to innovate under emission taxes and tradeable permits," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 139-165, February.
- Greiner, Sandra & Michaelowa, Axel, 2003. "Defining Investment Additionality for CDM projects--practical approaches," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1007-1015, August.
- Liski, Matti & Tahvonen, Olli, 2004. "Can carbon tax eat OPEC's rents?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Jaffe Adam B. & Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Dynamic Incentives of Environmental Regulations: The Effects of Alternative Policy Instruments on Technology Diffusion," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages S43-S63, November.
- Rolf Golombek & Michael Hoel, 2005.
"Climate Policy under Technology Spillovers,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 31(2), pages 201-227, 06.
- Milliman, Scott R. & Prince, Raymond, 1989. "Firm incentives to promote technological change in pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 247-265, November.
- Millock, Katrin, 2002. "Technology transfers in the Clean Development Mechanism: an incentives issue," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 449-466, July.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C, 2002. "The Timing of New Technology Adoption: Theoretical Models and Empirical Evidence," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 70(1), pages 56-76, January.
- Parry, Ian & Pizer, William & Fischer, Carolyn, 1998.
"Instrument Choice for Environmental Protection When Technological Innovation is Endogenous,"
dp-99-04, Resources For the Future.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Parry, Ian W. H. & Pizer, William A., 2003. "Instrument choice for environmental protection when technological innovation is endogenous," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 523-545, May.
- Laffont, J.J. & Tirole, J., 1995.
"Pollution Permits and Environmental Innovation,"
95.396, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Blackman, Allen, 1999. "The Economics of Technology Diffusion: Implications for Climate Policy in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers dp-99-42, Resources For the Future.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:49:y:2011:i:3:p:405-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.