The Timing of New Technology Adoption: Theoretical Models and Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2011. "Project Mechanisms and Technology Diffusion in Climate Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 49(3), pages 405-423, July.
- Hernández-Murillo, Rubén & Llobet, Gerard & Fuentes, Roberto, 2010. "Strategic online banking adoption," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1650-1663, July.
- Chiara Verbano & Karen Venturini & Giorgio Petroni & Anna Nosella, 2008. "Characteristics of Italian art restoration firms and factors influencing their adoption of laser technology," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 32(1), pages 3-34, March.
- BOBTCHEFF Catherine, 2008. "Real Options and Technology Choice under Bertrand Competition," LERNA Working Papers 08.16.260, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Unni Pillai, 2013.
"A Model of Technological Progress in the Microprocessor Industry,"
Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 877-912, December.
- Pillai, Unni, 2011. "A model of technological progress in the microprocessor industry," MPRA Paper 31881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Mahathi & Rupayan Pal & Vinay Ramani, 2016.
"Competition, strategic delegation and delay in technology adoption,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 143-171, March.
- A. Mahati & Rupayan Pal, 2013. "Competition, strategic delegation and delay in technology adoption," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Timothy Park & Robert King, 2007. "Evaluating food retailing efficiency: the role of information technology," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 101-113, April.
- Coria, Jessica, 2009.
"Taxes, permits, and the diffusion of a new technology,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 249-271, November.
- Coria, Jessica, 2008. "Taxes, Permits, and the Diffusions of a New Technology," Discussion Papers dp-08-26-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Gianluca Femminis & Gianmaria Martini, 2010.
"Spillovers, Disclosure Lags, and Incentives to Innovate: Do Oligopolies Over-Invest in R&D?,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 118(1), pages 47-76.
- Gianluca Femminis & Gianmaria Martini, 2007. "Spillovers, disclosure lags, and incentives to innovate. Do oligopolies over-invest in R&D?," Working Papers 0706, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Gianluca Femminis & Gianmaria Martini, 2007. "Spillovers, disclosure lags, and incentives to innovate. Do oligopolies over-invest in R&D?," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0744, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Wüstemeyer, Christoph & Bunn, Derek & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "Bridging the Gap between Onshore and Offshore Innovations by the European Wind Power Supply Industry: A Survey-based Analysis," FCN Working Papers 19/2012, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Katja Seim & V. Brian Viard, 2011.
"The Effect of Market Structure on Cellular Technology Adoption and Pricing,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 221-251, May.
- Seim, Katja & Viard, V. Brian, 2006. "The Effect of Market Structure on Cellular Technology Adoption and Pricing," Research Papers 1876r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2011.
"Timing of technology adoption and product market competition,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 513-523, September.
- Chrysovalantou Milliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2009. "Timing of Technology Adoption and Product Market Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 2686, CESifo.
- Arghya Ghosh & Munirul Nabin Haque, 2006. "Sequential technology adoption with asymmetric firms," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 157-172.
- Volker Zimmermann, 2003. "Innovationsaktivitäten von kmU im verarbeitenden Gewerbe: Was zeichnet Imitatoren und originäre Innovatoren aus?," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-37, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2005:i:15:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kai Sülzle, 2006. "Innovation and Adoption of Electronic Business Technologies," ifo Working Paper Series 38, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Marc Fusaro, 2009. "The rank, stock, order and epidemic effects of technology adoption: an empirical study of bounce protection programs," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 24-42, February.
- Amir, Rabah & Halmenschlager, Christine & Jin, Jim, 2011. "R&D-induced industry polarization and shake-outs," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 386-398, July.
- Sülzle, Kai, 2007. "Innovation and Adoption of Electronic Business Technologies," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 02/07, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:70:y:2002:i:1:p:56-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.