Characteristics of Italian art restoration firms and factors influencing their adoption of laser technology
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geroski, P. A., 2000.
"Models of technology diffusion,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Malerba, Franco, 1992. "Learning by Firms and Incremental Technical Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(413), pages 845-59, July.
- Romijn, Henny & Albaladejo, Manuel, 2002. "Determinants of innovation capability in small electronics and software firms in southeast England," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1053-1067, September.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & David Hirshleifer & Ivo Welch, 2010.
"A theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom and cultural change as informational Cascades,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1193, David K. Levine.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Hirshleifer, David & Welch, Ivo, 1992. "A Theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom, and Cultural Change in Informational Cascades," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 992-1026, October.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C, 2002. "The Timing of New Technology Adoption: Theoretical Models and Empirical Evidence," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 70(1), pages 56-76, January.
- Lal, K., 1999. "Determinants of the adoption of Information Technology: a case study of electrical and electronic goods manufacturing firms in India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 667-680, September.
- Hemmert, Martin, 2004. "The influence of institutional factors on the technology acquisition performance of high-tech firms: survey results from Germany and Japan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 1019-1039, September.
- Ruby Roy Dholakia & Nir Kshetri, 2004. "Factors Impacting the Adoption of the Internet among SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 311-322, November.
- Sadowski, B. M. & Maitland, C. & van Dongen, J., 2002. "Strategic use of the Internet by small- and medium-sized companies: an exploratory study," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 75-93, March.
- Mario Calderini & Giuseppe Scellato, 2005. "Academic research, technological specialization and the innovation performance in European regions: an empirical analysis in the wireless sector," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 279-305, April.
- Cainarca, Gian Carlo & Colombo, Massimo G. & Mariotti, Sergio, 1989. "An evolutionary pattern of innovation diffusion. The case of flexible automation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 59-86, April.
- Baldwin, John & Lin, Zhengxi, 2002.
"Impediments to advanced technology adoption for Canadian manufacturers,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Lin, Zhengxi & Baldwin, John R., 2001. "Impediments to Advanced Technology Adoption for Canadian Manufacturers," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001173e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Baptista, Rui, 2000. "Do innovations diffuse faster within geographical clusters?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 515-535, April.
- Robert D. Dewar & Jane E. Dutton, 1986. "The Adoption of Radical and Incremental Innovations: An Empirical Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1422-1433, November.
- Randolph B. Cooper & Robert W. Zmud, 1990. "Information Technology Implementation Research: A Technological Diffusion Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 123-139, February.
- Nelson, Richard R, 1986. "Institutions Supporting Technical Advance in Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 186-89, May.
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 957-70, December.
- Rosina Moreno & Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2005.
"Geographical and sectoral clusters of innovation in Europe,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(4), pages 715-739, December.
- RM. Serrano & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2004. "Geographical and sectoral clusters of innovation in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 200415, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Stoneman, P & Ireland, N J, 1983. "The Role of Supply Factors in the Diffusion of New Process Technology," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(369a), pages 66-78, Supplemen.
- Manfred M. Fischer & Attila Varga, 2003. "Spatial knowledge spillovers and university research: Evidence from Austria," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2), pages 303-322, 05.
- Richard A. Jensen, 2004. "Multiplant Firms and Innovation Adoption and Diffusion," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 661-671, January.
- Giuseppe Calabrese & Secondo Rolfo, 2001. "The Role Of The Industrial Policy In Italy," CERIS Working Paper 200106, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Dorothy Leonard-Barton & Isabelle Deschamps, 1988. "Managerial Influence in the Implementation of New Technology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(10), pages 1252-1265, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:32:y:2008:i:1:p:3-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.