Strategic use of the Internet by small- and medium-sized companies: an exploratory study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1989. "The diffusion of information technology and the demand for telecommunication services," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 255-264, September.
- Pierre-Jean Benghozi & Petros Kavassalis & R.J. Solomon, 1996. "The Internet : a Paradigmatic Rupture in Cumulative Telecom Evolution," Post-Print hal-00262937, HAL.
- Kavassalis, Petros & Solomon, Richard Jay & Benghozi, Pierre-Jean, 1996. "The Internet: A Paradigmatic Rupture in Cumulative Telecom Evolution," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 1097-1126.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2004. "ICTs in Industrial Districts: An Empirical Analysis on Adoption, Use and Impact in the Biella Textile District," Working Papers 73, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Pontikakis, D. & Lin, Y. & Demirbas, D., 2006. "History matters in Greece: The adoption of Internet-enabled computers by small and medium sized enterprises," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 332-358, September.
- Bellon, Bertrand & Ben Youssef, Adel & M’henni, Hatem, 2005.
"Le maillon manquant entre adoption et usage des TIC dans les économies du sud de la méditerranée
[The missed link between adoption and usage of ICT in the south Mediterranean countries]," MPRA Paper 17937, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Bert Sadowski, 2014. "Business ICT Adoption and Open Access: The Example of SMEs at Industrial Parks in the Netherlands," Working Papers 14-04, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Margarita Billon & Roberto Ezcurra & Fernando Lera-Lãpez, 2009. "Spatial Effects in Website Adoption by Firms in European Regions," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 54-84.
- Francesca Maria Cesaroni & Domenico Consoli, 2015. "ICT e piccole imprese. Il Cubo della Predisposizione Tecnologica Aziendale," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 73-100.
- Martin, Ludivine, 2009. "Understanding the implementation of e-business strategies: Evidence from Luxembourg," MPRA Paper 13645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiara Verbano & Karen Venturini & Giorgio Petroni & Anna Nosella, 2008. "Characteristics of Italian art restoration firms and factors influencing their adoption of laser technology," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 32(1), pages 3-34, March.
- Srinuan, Chalita, 2014. "Demand for internet access and use of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Thailand," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101440, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Joanne Loundes, 2002. "Business Use of the Internet in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Naruemon Choochinprakarn, 2015. "Strategic Uses of Electronic Commerce for Thai Travel Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 2303915, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Elizabeth A. Mack, 2014. "Broadband and knowledge intensive firm clusters: Essential link or auxiliary connection?," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(1), pages 3-29, March.
- Jordi Vilaseca-Requena & Joan Torrent-Sellens & Antoni Meseguer-Artola & Inma Rodríguez-Ardura, 2007. "An Integrated Model of the Adoption and Extent of E-Commerce in Firms," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 13(2), pages 222-241, May.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:13:y:2007:i:2:p:222-241 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:14:y:2002:i:1:p:75-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.