Business Use of the Internet in Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gertner, Robert H & Stillman, Robert S, 2001. "Vertical Integration and Internet Strategies in the Apparel Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 417-440, December.
- Sadowski, B. M. & Maitland, C. & van Dongen, J., 2002. "Strategic use of the Internet by small- and medium-sized companies: an exploratory study," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 75-93, March.
- Robert H. Gertner & Robert S. Stillman, 2001. "Vertical Integration and Internet Strategies in the Apparel Industry," NBER Chapters,in: E-commerce, pages 417-440 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew J. Schlauch & Steven Laposa, 2001. "E-Tailing and Internet-Related Real Estate Cost Savings: A Comparative Analysis of E-tailers and Retailers," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 21(1/2), pages 43-54.
- Robert E. Litan & Alice M. Rivlin, 2001. "Projecting the Economic Impact of the Internet," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 313-317, May.
- Martin Kenney & James Curry, 1999. "e-commerce: implications for firm strategy and industry Configuration," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 131-151.
- Dirk Pilat & Frank C. Lee, 2001. "Productivity Growth in ICT-producing and ICT-using Industries: A Source of Growth Differentials in the OECD?," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2001/4, OECD Publishing.
- Cheng, Chun Hung & Cheung, Waiman & Chang, Man Kit, 2002. "The use of the Internet in Hong Kong: Manufacturing vs. service," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1-2), pages 33-45, January.
- Patricia M. Danzon & Grant D. H. Maclaine, 1994. "Health Care Reform," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 27(2), pages 81-88.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAM-2002-07-04 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2002n20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sheri Carnegie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .