Vertical Integration and Internet Strategies in the Apparel Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joanne Loundes, 2002. "Cost Focussed Firms and Internet Usage," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n29, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Thomas Ehrmann, 2003. "Vor- und Nachteile der vertikalen (Des-)Integration der Deutschen Bahn AG unter besonderer Berücksichtigung der Kapitalmarktauswirkungen," Working Papers 08, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Dessein, Wouter, 2012. "Incomplete Contracts and Firm Boundaries: New Directions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9019, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alonso, Ricardo & Dessein, Wouter & Matouschek, Niko, 2015. "Organizing to adapt and compete," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58647, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joanne Loundes, 2002. "Business Use of the Internet in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Tomomichi Mizuno, 2007. "Why do large firms tend to integrate vertically? - asymmetric vertical integration reconsidered -," Discussion Papers 2007-34, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Sen, Alper, 2008. "The US fashion industry: A supply chain review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 571-593, August.
- Chris Forman & Avi Goldfarb & Shane Greenstein, 2002. "Digital Dispersion: An Industrial and Geographic Census of Commerical Internet Use," NBER Working Papers 9287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Tomomichi Mizuno, 2010. "How do market structures affect decisions on vertical integration/separation?," ISER Discussion Paper 0770, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .