Adoption of new information technologies in rural small businesses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Burton Swanson, 1994. "Information Systems Innovation Among Organizations," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1069-1092.
- Randolph B. Cooper & Robert W. Zmud, 1990. "Information Technology Implementation Research: A Technological Diffusion Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 123-139.
- Robert W. Zmud, 1984. "An Examination of "Push-Pull" Theory Applied to Process Innovation in Knowledge Work," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 727-738.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan M. Gallego & Luis H. Gutiérrez & Sang H. Lee, 2015.
"A firm-level analysis of ICT adoption in an emerging economy: evidence from the Colombian manufacturing industries,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, pages 191-221.
- Juan M. Gallego & Luis H. Gutiérrez & Sang H. Lee, "undated". "A Firm-Level Analysis of ICT Adoption in an Emerging Economy: Evidence from the Colombian Manufacturing Industries," Development Working Papers 362, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Juan Gallego & Luis H. Gutiérrez & Sang H. Lee, 2011. "A firm-level analysis of ICT adoption in an emerging economy: evidence from the colombian manufacturing industries," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009155, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Bilali Jidda, 2014. "Assessment of the Technical Preparedness of County Governments of Kenya in the Adoption of E-Procurement: A Case of Garissa County," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(7), pages 489-504, July.
- Mohammad Alamgir Hossain & Mohammed Quaddus & Nazrul Islam, 2016. "Developing and validating a model explaining the assimilation process of RFID: An empirical study," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, pages 645-663.
- Alam, Syed Shah & Nik Hashim, Nik Hazrul & Rashid, Mamunur & Omar, Nor Asiah & Ahsan, Nilufar & Ismail, Md Daud, 2014. "Small-scale households renewable energy usage intention: Theoretical development and empirical settings," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, pages 255-263.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:17:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s10796-014-9503-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:17:y:2015:i:5:d:10.1007_s10796-013-9482-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & METHAMEM, Raouchen & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2009.
"Disparités régionales et diffusion des TIC en Tunisie
[Regional disparities and ICTs diffusion in Tunisia]," MPRA Paper 17938, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Wu, Ing-Long & Chen, Jian-Liang, 2014.
"A stage-based diffusion of IT innovation and the BSC performance impact: A moderator of technology–organization–environment,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, pages 76-90.
- Valeria Costantini & Paolo Liberati, 2011. "Technology transfer, institutions and development," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0135, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:5:y:2015:i:1:p:161-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berranger, Pascale de, 2002. "The adoption of e-business technology by SMEs," Research Memorandum 033, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mohnen, Pierre & Roller, Lars-Hendrik, 2005.
"Complementarities in innovation policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 1431-1450.
- Pierre Mohnen & Lars-Hendrik Röller, 2000. "Complementarities in Innovation Policy," CIG Working Papers FS IV 00-18, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Windrum, Paul & Berranger, Pascale de, 2003. "Factors affecting the adoption of intranets and extranets by SMEs: a UK study," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Pierre Mohnen & Lars-Hendrick Röller, 2003. "Complementarities in Innovation Policy," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-60, CIRANO.
- Pierre Mohnen & Lars-Hendrick Röller, 2001. "Complementarities in Innovation Policy," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-28, CIRANO.
- Mohnen, Pierre & Röller, Lars-Hendrik, 2001. "Complementarities in Innovation Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2712, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesca Maria Cesaroni & Domenico Consoli, 2015. "ICT e piccole imprese. Il Cubo della Predisposizione Tecnologica Aziendale," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 73-100.
- Rand H. Al-Dmour & Steve Love, 2015. "Determinants of the implementation of HRIS applications in business organisations in Jordan," International Journal of Human Resources Development and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, pages 69-96.
- Dale Young & John Benamati, 2004. "A Cross-industry Analysis of Large Firm Transactional Public Web Sites," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 37-46.
- Taylor, W.A. & Wright, G.H., 2006. "The contribution of measurement and information infrastructure to TQM success," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 372-384, August.
- Kurnia, Sherah & Choudrie, Jyoti & Mahbubur, Rahim Md & Alzougool, Basil, 2015. "E-commerce technology adoption: A Malaysian grocery SME retail sector study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1906-1918.
- Nilashi, Mehrbakhsh & Ahmadi, Hossein & Ahani, Ali & Ravangard, Ramin & Ibrahim, Othman bin, 2016. "Determining the importance of Hospital Information System adoption factors using Fuzzy Analytic Network Process (ANP)," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, pages 244-264.
- repec:eee:touman:v:53:y:2016:i:c:p:163-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naruemon Choochinprakarn, 2015. "Strategic Uses of Electronic Commerce for Thai Travel Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 2303915, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Sang Lee & Jinhan Kim & Yeonog Choi & Sang-Gun Lee, 2009. "Effects of IT knowledge and media selection on operational performance of small firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, pages 241-257.
- Wu He & Feng-Kwei Wang, 2016. "A process-based framework of using social media to support innovation process," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 263-277, September.
- Qi Deng & Shaobo Ji, 2015. "Organizational Green IT Adoption: Concept and Evidence," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-19, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:16737-16755:d:60842 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:327-339 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSmall business IT adoption Communication technologies IS implementation Innovation adoption Information technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:27:y:1999:i:4:p:467-484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.