Additive manufacturing: A framework for implementation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert W. Zmud, 1984. "An Examination of "Push-Pull" Theory Applied to Process Innovation in Knowledge Work," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 727-738, June.
- Bessant, John, 1994. "Towards total integrated manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 237-251, June.
- Randolph B. Cooper & Robert W. Zmud, 1990. "Information Technology Implementation Research: A Technological Diffusion Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 123-139, February.
- Voss, C. A., 1988. "Implementation: A key issue in manufacturing technology: The need for a field of study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 55-63, April.
- Belassi, W & Fadlalla, A, 1998. "An integrative framework for FMS diffusion," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 699-713, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Richard J. Boland & Kalle Lyytinen & Youngjin Yoo, 2007. "Wakes of Innovation in Project Networks: The Case of Digital 3-D Representations in Architecture, Engineering, and Construction," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 631-647, August.
- Orlikowski, Wanda J. (Wanda Janina)., 2003. "Radical and incremental innovations in systems development : an empirical investigation of case tools," Working papers no. 221, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Russell L. Purvis & V. Sambamurthy & Robert W. Zmud, 2001. "The Assimilation of Knowledge Platforms in Organizations: An Empirical Investigation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 117-135, April.
- David Omondi Achieng & Juliet Akinyi Jagero, 2014. "Management Support in Adoption of Computer Integrated Model in Financial Forecasting," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 166-175, April.
- Nilashi, Mehrbakhsh & Ahmadi, Hossein & Ahani, Ali & Ravangard, Ramin & Ibrahim, Othman bin, 2016. "Determining the importance of Hospital Information System adoption factors using Fuzzy Analytic Network Process (ANP)," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 244-264.
- Premkumar, G. & Roberts, Margaret, 1999. "Adoption of new information technologies in rural small businesses," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 467-484, August.
- Mohammad Alamgir Hossain & Mohammed Quaddus, 2015. "Developing and validating a hierarchical model of external responsiveness: A study on RFID technology," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 109-125, February.
- Anne Fortin & Hamid Haffaf & Chantal Viger, 2007. "The Measurement of Success of Activity‐Based Costing and Its Determinants: A Study within Canadian Federal Government Organizations/L'évaluation Du Succès De La Comptabilité Par Activités Et Ses Déter," Accounting Perspectives, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 6(3), pages 231-262, August.
- Abiodun Ogunyemi & Kevin Johnston, 2017. "Is Server Virtualization Implementation in Business and Public Organizations a Worthwhile Investment?," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(03), pages 711-736, May.
- Ferry Koster & Mattijs Lambooij, 2018. "Managing Innovations: A Study of the Implementation of Electronic Medical Records in Dutch Hospitals," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(01), pages 1-23, February.
- Park, JungKun & Ahn, Jiseon & Thavisay, Toulany & Ren, Tianbao, 2019. "Examining the role of anxiety and social influence in multi-benefits of mobile payment service," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 140-149.
- Byrd, T. A. & Marshall, T. E., 1997. "Relating information technology investment to organizational performance: a causal model analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 43-56, February.
- Pradeep Racherla & Munir Mandviwalla, 2013. "Moving from Access to Use of the Information Infrastructure: A Multilevel Sociotechnical Framework," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 709-730, September.
- Nagy, A., 2009. "Adoption of interorganizational information systems : The adoption position model," Other publications TiSEM af471297-bf03-43bf-88c1-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hao, Bin & Feng, Yanan, 2018. "Leveraging learning forces in asymmetric alliances: Small firmsâ€™ perceived power imbalance in driving exploration and exploitation," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 27-39.
- Kevin Zhu & Kenneth L. Kraemer, 2005. "Post-Adoption Variations in Usage and Value of E-Business by Organizations: Cross-Country Evidence from the Retail Industry," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 61-84, March.
- Huh, Young Eun & Kim, Sang-Hoon, 2008. "Do early adopters upgrade early? Role of post-adoption behavior in the purchase of next-generation products," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 40-46, January.
- Hervas-Oliver, Jose-Luis & Sempere-Ripoll, Francisca & Boronat-Moll, Carles, 2012. "Process innovation objectives and management complementarities: patterns, drivers, co-adoption and performance effects," MERIT Working Papers 2012-051, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Albino, Vito & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo & Scozzi, Barbara, 2002. "Analysis of information flows to enhance the coordination of production processes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1-2), pages 7-19, January.
- Lilian Adriana Borges & Kim Hua Tan, 2017. "Incorporating human factors into the AAMT selection: a framework and process," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(5), pages 1459-1470, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAdditive manufacturing; Rapid manufacturing; Technology implementation; Case study;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:149:y:2014:i:c:p:194-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.