Knowledge base determinants of technology sourcing in clean development mechanism projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann, 2008.
"The Clean Development Mechanism and the international diffusion of technologies: An empirical study,"
Elsevier, pages 1273-1283.
- Matthieu Glachant & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Yann Ménière, 2007. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Working Papers 2007.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2008. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Post-Print hal-00397198, HAL.
- Millock, Katrin, 2002.
"Technology transfers in the Clean Development Mechanism: an incentives issue,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, pages 449-466.
- K. Millock, 2002. "Technology transfers in the Clean Development Mechanism: an incentives issue," Post-Print hal-00716425, HAL.
- Blackman, Allen, 1999. "The Economics of Technology Diffusion: Implications for Climate Policy in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers dp-99-42, Resources For the Future.
- Ronald Steenblik, 2005. "Environmental Goods: A Comparison of the APEC and OECD Lists," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2005/4, OECD Publishing.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Coco, Alberto, 2004.
"A New Indicator of Technological Capabilities for Developed and Developing Countries (ArCo),"
Elsevier, pages 629-654.
- Daniele Archibugi & Alberto Coco, 2004. "A New Indicator of Technological Capabilities for Developed and Developing Countries (ArCo)," SPRU Working Paper Series 111, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Daniele Archibugi & Alberto Coco, 2004. "A New Indicator of Technological Capabilities for Developed and Developing Countries (ArCo)," CEIS Research Paper 44, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Haščič & David Popp, 2010.
"Renewable Energy Policies and Technological Innovation: Evidence Based on Patent Counts,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(1), pages 133-155, January.
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Hascic & David Popp, 2008. "Renewable Energy Policies And Technological Innovation: Evidence Based On Patent Counts," NBER Working Papers 13760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1992. "Technological capabilities and industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Schneider, Malte & Holzer, Andreas & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2008. "Understanding the CDM's contribution to technology transfer," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2920-2928, August.
- D. Kline & L. Vimmerstedt & R. Benioff, 2004. "Clean energy technology transfer: A review of programs under the UNFCCC," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Lewis, Joanna I. & Wiser, Ryan H., 2007. "Fostering a renewable energy technology industry: An international comparison of wind industry policy support mechanisms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1844-1857, March.
- Thorne, Steve, 2008. "Towards a framework of clean energy technology receptivity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2821-2828, August.
- Kaneko, Shinji & Yonamine, Asaka & Jung, Tae Yong, 2006. "Technology choice and CDM projects in China: case study of a small steel company in Shandong Province," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1139-1151, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleluia, João & Leitão, João, 2009. "International Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer: The CDM´s Reality in China," MPRA Paper 16150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sawhney, Aparna & Rahul, M., 2014. "Examining the regional pattern of renewable energy CDM power projects in India," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 240-247.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Dantas, Eva & Iizuka, Michiko, 2012.
"The Kyoto mechanisms and the diffusion of renewable energy technologies in the BRICS,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 118-128.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Eva Dantas & Michiko Iizuka, 2012. "The Kyoto mechanisms and the diffusion of renewable energy technologies in the BRICS," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01488032, HAL.
- Kang, Moon Jung & Park, Jihyoun, 2013. "Analysis of the partnership network in the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 543-553.
- Lema, Adrian & Lema, Rasmus, 2016. "Low-carbon innovation and technology transfer in latecomer countries: Insights from solar PV in the clean development mechanism," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 223-236.
- David Popp, 2012. "The Role of Technological Change in Green Growth," NBER Working Papers 18506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniela Marconi & Francesca Sanna-Randaccio, 2012. "The clean development mechanism and technology transfer to China," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 129, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Popp, David, 2012. "The role of technological change in green growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6239, The World Bank.
- Patrick Bayer & Johannes Urpelainen & Alice Xu, 2016. "Explaining differences in sub-national patterns of clean technology transfer to China and India," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 261-283, April.
More about this item
KeywordsClean development mechanism Kyoto Protocol Technology transfer;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:10:p:5550-5559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.